Nutrify and sustain your tresses with the goodness of premium coconut oil, enriched with the most trusted herbs, extracted from nature. Vatika Hair Oil:
- Contains extracts of henna, amla, lemon, and other precious herbs.
- Contains extracts of Amla to strengthen hair roots, and extracts of lemon that acts as astringent to soak up excess oil, and prevent dandruff.
- Contains the anti microbial extracts of neem and vitalizing extracts of Brahmi.
- Contains extracts of harad that protects from UV rays, and kapur kachari that is antiseptic in nature.
Additional Information: Give your hair a dose of gorgeousness, with the herbal ingredients of Dabur Vatika.
How to use product
- Massage Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil onto your scalp thoroughly.
- Allow the oil to penetrate through your scalp by leaving it for an hour.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly and notice a healthy shine instantly.
By Jenny Lauf
The product claims to work on shine and dandruff. It really enhanced my hair shine and my kind of straight hair look like I worked really hard to achieve that shine. Though, the product doesn't work on my dandruff. Flaking remains same and kind of soothes the itchiness of scalp.
Posted on 10/6/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!