- Let your hair down as you rest awhile by the lake, after a long jungle trek.
- Be enchanted by the sight of deer herds gingerly making their way towards the water while Dear Earth Apple Cider shampoo envelopes your hair in its loving nourishment.
- Enriched with apple cider vinegar, it washes off layers of chemicals and stimulates the scalp for growth.
- Tea tree and aloe together get rid of flakes and dead cells.
- Dear Earth Apple Cider shampoo leaves you with soft shiny strands and a thoroughly cleansed dandruff free scalp.
- Fights dandruff and stimulates scalp for hair growth. Rids hair of flakes and dead cells.
- Unclogs hair follicles and soothes the itchy scalp. Stay flake free.
Organic Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, organic Azadirachta indica (Neem) oil, Apple cider vinegar, organic Aloe vera, Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile), Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil, with essential oil of Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) oil, organic Eucalyptus oblique (Eucalyptus) oil, organic Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) oil, Lavandula spica (Lavender) oil, Salvia officinalis (Sage) extract
How to use product
Rub onto your scalp and hair, leave on for a minute or two and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Let your hair down and dance to your favorite number.
For external use only.
I got this a year back and have since been using it. Really helps reducing dandruff and it smells fresh. Hopefully the ingredients are mentioned and doesn't contain harmful chemicals. Worth it.
Posted on 12/31/2015
This is so good and being organic I was wondering if the smell might not be that great, but guess what? It smells great too. I have dry hair but this hasn't made it drier or brittle. It kinda keeps it shiny and quite manageable. :)
Posted on 12/24/2015
this is the worst shampoo i have ever used. dried my hair so much that they started to break. useless for dandruff reduction. Bad on scalp as well as hair.
DO NOT BUY IT!
Posted on 9/13/2015
Horrible product make ur hair very sticky and doesnt rinseoff oil at all
Posted on 7/31/2015
I have a severe dandruff problem. I have used a range of hair products but the results were not satisfactory. This product is to be used on a regular basis to achieve good results. The first wash did do some magic. And it does have a mild smell thats not a big deal. Thank you Nykaa !
Posted on 2/6/2015
must say very effective in treating dandruff.
Posted on 8/21/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!