- Open your arms to the tranquil awakening of dawn and watch the sky acquire an orchid pink blush.
- As the sun finds its way up from the horizon let Dear Earth Blossoming Orchid shampoo resolve your dry tangles.
- Organic neem oil nourishes hair from the roots, prevents breakage and reaffirms strength in thinning hair.
- Almond oil lightly creams dry and damaged hair cuticles and internally nourishes scalp and hair with vitamin E and minerals.
- Dear Earth Blossoming Orchid shampoo that soothes a dry irritable scalp with its calming and healing goodness.
- Nourishes hair roots, prevents breakage and reaffirms strength in thinning hair.
- Soothes dry scalp. Naturally conditions dry hair. Don't be surprised by your lustrous shine.
Organic Azadirachta indica (Neem) oil, organic Pongima pinnata (Pongima) oil, organic Melaleuca altemifolia (Tea tree) oil, organic Vetivera zizanoides (Vetiver) oil, organic Prunus dulcis (Almond) oil and organic Zea mays (Corn) oil.
How to use product
Rub onto your scalp and hair, leave on for a minute or two and rinse off with water.
Enjoy the softness and fragrance and get used to being adored.
For external use only.
By The Princess
My hair is dry most of the time and this shampoo is my rescue. Personally suggest to wash your hair with good water for better results. A little dab is enough. It acts as a conditioner too. It has a mild smell, does last more than a month. Thank you Nykaa!
Posted on 3/9/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!