- Dove Dandruff Care Shampoo contains clinically proven ZPTO formula that cures dandruff and Micro Moisture Serum that provides extensive moisturisation to keep dryness at bay.
- It gives you hair that’s soft, smooth and free from dandruff.
How to use product
- After washing your hair thoroughly take 2 to 3 drops of the dandruff care shampoo, equal to size of a coin, on your palm.
- Then apply the shampoo gently massaging it all over your hair from the roots to the tips
- Leave the shampoo on your hair for a couple of minutes and then rinse it off completely.
Expiry Date : Click Here October 2017
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos till now! Most dandruff shampoos make the hair really dry, but dove not only removes my dandruff, but also makes my hair softer. I really recommend it to anyone with a dandruff problem.
Posted on 8/19/2016
product is too good to use. clear the scalp as well as dandruff in just one wash. MUST TRY!!
Posted on 11/16/2014
I have been using it since 2 years.. it is the best shampoo for dandruff care and it softens my hair and gives it a shiny look
Posted on 10/23/2014
The product has a mild fragrance and lathers well enough. I didn’t require too much product for my shoulder length hair. The consistency is thick and not runny.
The good part of this shampoo is that it washes out oil completely. Here’s the bad part – this product makes my hair slightly coarse, even though I use conditioner. That is the main problem with most anti-dandruff shampoos, but I expected Dove to be different. Alas, the same problem here as well. The day I wash, the dandruff seems to have subsided a little and the itching nearly gone, but the next day, its back! I have a minor dandruff problem and if this is the case, I don’t think it would be of much help to people with severe dandruff.
Posted on 10/11/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!