- Description highlightsOily HairDry ScalpItchy ScalpAnti DandruffHair Fall RescueDaily Use
Say 'bye' to dandruff and dryness with the Dove Dandruff Care Shampoo. This shampoo eliminates dandruff from your scalp without causing any harm to your hair and the ZPTO formula in it has been clinically proven to cure dandruff.
- The Micro Moisture Serum provides extensive moisturizing that keep dryness at bay, giving your hair a soft, smooth and dandruff-free texture!
- Buy this large bottle of Dove Dandruff Care Shampoo right away and get rid of your frequently occurring dandruff problem.
- This big 340ml bottle, should last you long for great results!
Features & Benefits:
- Dove Dandruff Care Shampoo with ZPTO & Micro Moisture serum combination cures dandruff and gives you soft, smooth hair that is free from dandruff.
- It gives you soft, smooth & drandruff-free hair.
How to use product
- After washing your hair thoroughly take 2 to 3 drops of the dandruff care shampoo, equal to size of a coin, on your palm.
- Then apply the shampoo gently massaging it all over your hair from the roots to the tips
- Leave the shampoo on your hair for a couple of minutes and then rinse it off completely.
For those of you looking to control dandruff with a mild shampoo, this is your answer. Minimizes dandruff on the scalp but also does not harm your length like most strong shampoos do. No matter what shampoo I use, I always keep one of these in case dandruff acts up again.
Worth the buy!
Posted on 4/6/2017
By Lhing kipgen
This shampoo is a lifesaver. my dandruff started acting up now that it's winter officially and it made my itchy scalp full of dandruff go away in the first wash itself. I highly recommend this
Posted on 11/27/2016
I like this shampoo. I wouldn't say it solves your dandruff problem but it certainly helps. It's overall a good product and smells great!
Posted on 11/17/2016
By J Nirupa
The shampoo has a pleasant smell. It does give relief from dandruff. A good buy!!
Posted on 10/25/2016
This is a must have shampoo, really good one. Give It a try.
Posted on 1/14/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Can it be used by children below 5 years of age?Question by: Rupinder Kaur on Mar 8, 2016 3:27:00 PMA.Thanks for writing to us.
No, for children, it is generally recommended to use only products that suit them. You can consult a doctor regarding the same.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Mar 10, 2016 11:20:34 AM