- Description highlightsAll Hair TypesSulphate-FreeSuflate FreeAnti BreakageSplit End RemedyIntense RepairMoisturizingSmootheningDaily Use
Get relief from split ends with the Split End Rescue Shampoo from Dove. It gives the vital nourishment your hair craves for while gently cleansing it, leaving your hair strong and shiny like never before. The fiber-actives technology reconstructs damaged hair and makes them four times stronger. It nourishes from deep within and removes split ends to give you healthier hair. Reverse the effects of chemicals and pollution with the Dove Split End Rescue shampoo and make your tresses look soft, shiny, and healthy.
Features & Benefits:
- The Dove Split-End Rescue Shampoo is a part of the Dove damage solutions range, specially formulated to help bring split-ends together.
- It has fiber actives that work on the deepest level of your hair, to give you up to 4x lesser split-ends.
Sodium laureth sulphate, Silicone, Fiber Actives
How to use product
- After washing your hair thoroughly take 2 to 3 drops of the shampoo, equal to size of a coin, on your palm.
- Then apply the shampoo gently massaging it all over your hair from the roots to the tips.
- Leave the shampoo on your hair for a couple of minutes & then rinse it off completely.
Expiry Date : Click Here June 2017
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Dove is the best brand for shampoos! Using this product does not leave your scalp or hair dry. My hair is shinier and manageable now. It is an excellent product for getting rid of split ends. Must buy!
Posted on 10/14/2015
dove conditioner along with shampoo gives best result.. hair looks very smooth and manageable..
Posted on 10/9/2014
it reduces the hair damage and gives strength to the hair and prevent hair from split ends.. simply superb..
Posted on 10/9/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!