- Description highlightsGrayCoverageColorRetentionTemporaryHairColor
Garnier Color Naturals is a permanent colour cream enriched with Olive oil, that nourishes the hair as it colours.
Your hair is deeply nourished, your colour is richer, more uniform and shinier. The second ratio of olive oil in the conditioner is a real treatment for your hair. Your hair is soft and your colour radiant ... And there is no grey hair!
How to use product
Read carefully the instructions leaflet before application. One must always do a skin allergy test without fail 48 hours before each use of this product. Put gloves on. Open cap of the Developer bottle. Pour the entire contents into a non-metallic bowl. Open the cap of the Cream Hair Colourant (seal to be pierced with the point in 4 the cap) Squeeze the entirecontents of theCream Hair Colourant? downwards into the plastic bowl. Mix the colourant and the developer with a haircolouring brush and stirwell till the mxiture issmooth in texture. Apply immediately.
APPLICATION TO FULL HEAD EASY METHOD FOR APPLICATION:
1. With a hair colouring brush, apply the mi xture on dry, unwashed hair. Start by applying the mixture to the roots, separating the hair strand by strand.
2. Spread the remaining mixture through the rest of the hair.
3. For full head application, cover the entire hair well with the mixture. For touch up application, concentrate solely on the grey or on the root areas
4. Leave to develop for 30 minutes.
5. Throw away any unused mixture. Tip : Overtime, the cream may turn dark, due to exposure to air. Ignore, as this has no bearing on product performance and final colour result.
1. After 30 minutes of the development time, wet hair a little and gently lather for 1 minute.
2. Rinse well with water until the water runs clear.
TOUCH-UP is when you concentrate on applying colour on the roots of previously coloured hair, close to the scalp (grey or new natural hair growth).
This color is very cool...& goes good in my complexion...its very bright after you color your hair...& mainly very reasonable...
Posted on 9/13/2016
By Revathi SivaSubramaniam
The colour is not too bright, not too dull! I got many compliments using this product! :D
Posted on 8/19/2016
good experimental color at a good price...
Posted on 9/4/2014
Posted on 6/16/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Hi, will it give the color on untreated black hair also?
Question by: Reva on Apr 17, 2016 5:22:00 PMA.Thanks for writing to us.
No, this is a cherry red shade.
You can choose black shade from the link given below:
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Mar 4, 2016 10:34:13 AM