- Do you experience your hair becoming greasy, sweaty and itchy because it remains covered for long? Oil, sweat and excess sebum damage scalp, leading to dandruff and hair fall.
- Introducing Iba Covered Hair Conditioning Shampoo. Its deep cleansing sulphate-free formula effectively removes dirt, oil and excess sebum, prevents dandruff and hair fall. Hair become strong, smooth and stays lively fresh for long. Safe for henna treated or color treated hair.
- Halal certified, Vegan & Cruelty-free Product
- Sulfate & Paraben Free Formula
- No Alcohol
- Safe for henna or color treated hair
- Effective in preventing dandruff and hair fall
Iba is India’s first halal certified & vegan cosmetics brand. The concept of halal & vegan cosmetics is rooted in science to ensure products are safe, pure, effective and free of alcohol, animal derived ingredients and harsh chemicals. Iba offers a wide range of personal care products & cosmetics including skin care, hair care, makeup and fragrances.
- Kalonji (Black Seed) extract – Known as the 'seed of blessing' and trusted since ancient times for its healing properties, it nourishes the scalp and prevents hair fall
- Amla extract – Loaded with Vitamin C, it strengthens hair and adds shine and luster
- Neem extract – Its anti-bacterial properties relieve itchy scalp and prevent dandruff
- Aloe extract – Soothes and calms the scalp
Expiry Date : Click Here June 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By tayyiba mirza
I have used most of iba products but this one has really disappointed me ..it gave me horribly itchy scalp...it was so bad that I was scraping my scalp all the time..once I stop using this shampoo it stopped..so gals please buy small pack first..if it suits you then only go for the big one...
Posted on 2/15/2017
By Prasanth Karana
I tried it and my hair was conditioned and cleaned without any damage. Worked as it promised.
Posted on 1/9/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.