- Covered hair becomes greasy, sweaty and itchy, causing excess sebum, dandruff and hair fall.
- Introducing Iba Hair Fall Therapy Oil specially formulated to tackle such problems. Its 5X nutrient packed formula quickly penetrates the scalp, nourishing hair from within and effectively reducing hair fall.
- Halal certified, Vegan & Cruelty-free Product
- Light-weight, non-greasy formula
- Quickly penetrates the scalp and nourishes from within
- Safe for henna or color treated hair
- Effective in preventing dandruff and hair fall
Iba is India’s first halal certified & vegan cosmetics brand. The concept of halal & vegan cosmetics is rooted in science to ensure products are safe, pure, effective and free of alcohol, animal derived ingredients and harsh chemicals. Iba offers a wide range of personal care products & cosmetics including skin care, hair care, makeup and fragrances.
Expiry Date : September 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Kalonji (Black Seed) oil – Known as the ‘seed of blessing’ and trusted since ancient times for its healing properties, it nourishes the scalp and prevents hair fall
- Amla oil – Loaded with Vitamin C, it strengthens hair and adds shine and luster
- Neem oil – its anti-bacterial properties relieve itchy scalp and prevent dandruff
- Aloe Vera oil – soothes and calms the scalp
- Olive oil - Contains highest levels of vitamins and nutrients to smoothen
I bought this 2 weeks back and used this twice on my hair, keeping it overnight. It gave me soft and tangle-free hair, even though my hair are curly and frizzy, after every wash. Hair fall is minimal now. The only con is the smell which is really bad.
Posted on 6/16/2016
It makes my hair soft and tangle free. Reduced frizz to a great extent. Didn't experience much hair fall. It smells good too, which is not overpowering. I will buy again and I wish Iba Halal finds some solution for gray hairs.
Posted on 2/21/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!