- Covered hair becomes greasy, sweaty and itchy, causing excess sebum, dandruff and hair fall.
- Introducing Iba Hair Fall Therapy Oil specially formulated to tackle such problems. Its 5X nutrient packed formula quickly penetrates the scalp, nourishing hair from within and effectively reducing hair fall.
- Halal certified, Vegan & Cruelty-free Product
- Light-weight, non-greasy formula
- Quickly penetrates the scalp and nourishes from within
- Safe for henna or color treated hair
- Effective in preventing dandruff and hair fall
Iba is India’s first halal certified & vegan cosmetics brand. The concept of halal & vegan cosmetics is rooted in science to ensure products are safe, pure, effective and free of alcohol, animal derived ingredients and harsh chemicals. Iba offers a wide range of personal care products & cosmetics including skin care, hair care, makeup and fragrances.
- Kalonji (Black Seed) oil – Known as the ‘seed of blessing’ and trusted since ancient times for its healing properties, it nourishes the scalp and prevents hair fall
- Amla oil – Loaded with Vitamin C, it strengthens hair and adds shine and luster
- Neem oil – its anti-bacterial properties relieve itchy scalp and prevent dandruff
- Aloe Vera oil – soothes and calms the scalp
- Olive oil - Contains highest levels of vitamins and nutrients to smoothen
Expiry Date : Click Here September 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Shivangi Sharma
I have first time purchased this oil..having nice fragrance ...it also makes d hair bit darker of natural colour...
Posted on 3/12/2017
But stop using few chemical tools nd try dis out...it improves hair texture
Posted on 1/24/2017
By Yashaswani Singh
I alwz hated using oil bcz my hairs r oily and I did not like putting oil at all.But then I got this I thought to give it a try and after using it for the 1st time I saw 2 hairs on my comb where I alwz used to see minimum 20-30 hairs on my comb due to hairfall but this worked like wonders for me it is very light u dont need to put it overnight I put a small amount 1 hour before shower and it leads to no hairfall and makes my hairs soft and shiney,because of me more then 15 people purchased this and they alwz thank me for this.
Posted on 1/6/2017
I bought this 2 weeks back and used this twice on my hair, keeping it overnight. It gave me soft and tangle-free hair, even though my hair are curly and frizzy, after every wash. Hair fall is minimal now. The only con is the smell which is really bad.
Posted on 6/16/2016
It makes my hair soft and tangle free. Reduced frizz to a great extent. Didn't experience much hair fall. It smells good too, which is not overpowering. I will buy again and I wish Iba Halal finds some solution for gray hairs.
Posted on 2/21/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!