- Vibrant hair that’s softer and smoother with long lasting shine.
- Formulated with nourishing, shine enhancing Henna and Hibiscus extracts, Iba Nourish and Shine Shampoo is sulfate-free, making it gentle and effective. It washes away dirt, oil and other pollutants without stripping away hair’s natural moisture, leaving hair healthier, softer, smoother and shinier.
- Halal certified, Vegan & Cruelty-free Product
- Sulfate & Paraben Free Formula
- No Alcohol
- Safe for henna treated or color treated hair
- Ideally suited for normal to dry hair
Iba is India’s first halal certified & vegan cosmetics brand. The concept of halal & vegan cosmetics is rooted in science to ensure products are safe, pure, effective and free of alcohol, animal derived ingredients and harsh chemicals. Iba offers a wide range of personal care products & cosmetics including skin care, hair care, makeup and fragrances.
- Henna Extract – Enhances shine, prevents fading of hair color and boosts volume
- Hibiscus Extract – Strengthens hair from root to tip, prevents split ends and provides healthy luster
I was excited to buy this shampoo when I saw the line halal. I have used it four to five times. The fragrance is herbal and fruity, henna and honey mixed, and the shampoo is thick. Though it does not lather well and you need a lot of quantity to wash your hair. It gives a sticky feeling, but after you have rinsed it, your hair feel smooth. However, your hair become greasy the second day itself.
Posted on 11/28/2015
I had ordered this shampoo the last time Nykaa had sale. I loved the fact that it was paraben and sulfate free. I tried the shampoo this week. It leaves the hair soft and manageable. The ingredients list is amazing....However the only problem I had was that it required a lot of quantity to cleanse the hair properly.
I had ordered the smaller size of the two available and my hair is shoulder length but quite thick. I used up at least half of the bottle in one wash. So not very happy with that.
Posted on 8/26/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!