The New Styling Hair Ring closing the gap between hair ties and bobby pins, Invisibobble Nano is the one and only styling tool you'll never ever want to miss!
With its unique benefits Invisibobble NANO bridges the gap between a hair tie and a bobby pin and creates a whole new way to wear hair up dos, without compromising any of the classic invisibobble benefits! Whether beginner or pro, romantic braided style or casual half bun the little styling tool is there to offer a helping hand. The invisibobble nano allows you to separate smaller hair sections, fix elegant hair do's or secure impressive braided styles and there is no need for clips or bobby pins! Available in the basic colors: True Black, Crystal Clear, To Be or Nude To Be and Pretzel Brown.
- A New Styling hair ring closing the gap between hair ties and bobby pins.
- Allows you to separate smaller hair sections, fix elegant up dos or secure impressive braided styles
- No need for clips or bobby pins to style hair.
- It also avoids split ends, hair breakage and headaches.
- Non-soaking avoids split ends and hair breakage.
- Does not harm your hair or scalp as this product is ant-allergic.
- Compatible with all hair types.
- The invisibobble is composed of polyurethane, better known as artificial resin. Polyurethane is particularly hygienic, since it neither absorbs dirt nor bacteria, and has a very easily cleaned surface.
- Whether used as a revolutionary styling tool or stylish wrist accessory. Invisibobble is versatile and allows creating professional updos and individual styles without additional clips or bobby pins.
Additional Information: Invisibobble hair product was first launched in the international market in 2013. Today Invisibobble Hair ties is being distributed to over 70 counties around the world. These revolutionary hair tools put an end to all challenges you've had tying up your hair and are simple to use.
Expiry Date : Click Here August 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Shelmina Paul
The Good: You can try different hair styles involving smaller braids. You can use it for braid ends. It's firm. Will look cute. THAT IS IT!
The Bad: It's useless for a full pony. Because you can't, since the NANO term is taken quite literally by the makers. I wish there were cm mentioned in the description. Would have never purchased it. And they're bloody expensive.
Posted on 2/8/2017
By Ankita Kuila
Quite useful for high ponies and the best thing is boosts your hair quality and lessens hair breakage as they glide smoothly through the hair.
Posted on 10/15/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!