- Description highlightsAmmonia FreeGray CoverageColor RetentionTemporary Hair Color
- A non-ammonia hair colour that gives natural-looking colour with visible shimmering tones and a glossy shine
- Gives your hair a total beauty treatment as the No ammonia formula covers grey
- Gives you the richness of natural color that lasts up to 28 shampoos
- Gentle, caring conditioner to provide nourished, satin soft, voluptuous hair
- Easy, clean and pleasurable application with the non-drip crème formula in just 20 minutes, even for beginners
- The delicate fragrance makes colouring a luxurious treat
- In this pack you will find: one tube of no-ammonia crème colorant, one bottle of developed cream , one bottle of nutri-shine conditioner and one pair of gloves.
How to use product
- Apply on hair roots and leave it on for 25 minutes.
- Apply the colour mixture on your lengths and leave on for 10mins.
- Rinse your hair and condition.
Expiry Date : Click Here August 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Sukriti Goyal
I bought it for my mom.. she loved it.. D stay of d color is longer than others. .. a must buy
Posted on 4/17/2017
By sonali katailiha
It is the best color to choose for your hair. It is neither too black nor too brown. It really has a natural look.
Posted on 4/16/2017
By Suchitra Shetty
my scalp is sensitive and this ammonia free colour is wonderful. My hair looks natural and shiny
Posted on 4/11/2017
By Tanya agarwal
amazing product. the best hair colour I have ever used. does no damage to hair at all.hair feels super soft with brilliant shine.
Posted on 4/11/2017
I have black hair which turned to silver (not white) with age and this is the only color i have used since day one. It gives great coverage and volume to my hair after application. I wash my hair daily in summer and other than roots i have no dulling of color issues for around 5 weeks. I absolutely love the conditioner and use it after every hair wash.
Posted on 4/9/2017
By srashti bansal
very bad product...the color doesnt show...and customer care executives give dumb excuses when you call them...dont waste your money and time...go for another brand
Posted on 4/6/2017
By digna patodiya
i love the color and its shade.its look very very nice
Posted on 4/4/2017
i loved the quality..n getting cheaper..great deal
Posted on 4/3/2017
By urvashi singh
I've been using different shades of casting crème for past 4 years. unlike other brands it doesn't leave the hair dry or damaged
Posted on 3/30/2017
By PRIYA TANWAR
Very good product. Excellent colour. Good package with very good description and step by step instructions regarding usage.
Posted on 3/30/2017
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I am at darker side with yellow undertones. My natural hair color is dark brown. I want a hair color which will brighten up my face bringing out the yellow undertone of my skin. Please suggest a suitable shade?Question by: minnie on Feb 22, 2017 11:09:00 PMQ.I like what I saw and I wanna order it soon! Am I supposed to mix the developer creme and the colourant on hair ?Question by: Ann on Nov 27, 2016 12:11:00 AMQ.Does this product work on black hair? Is the difference noticeable?Question by: Sara on Nov 8, 2016 1:45:00 PMQ.What is the quantity for 300 Darkest brown?Question by: Ankita Das on Oct 5, 2016 11:02:00 PMQ.I have good number of grey hair and also it is very dry and dandruff generates so often.
The color texture of my hair is natural black and so want a colorant which will improve my hair and give a strong feel of the color on my hair both indoor and outdoor. I.E with light and without light.
The color generated should be honey or brown chocolate in color.
My question is which shade of casting creme gloss should I go with ?Question by: Washim on Sep 28, 2016 8:58:00 AM