- A non-ammonia hair colour that gives natural-looking colour with visible shimmering tones and a glossy shine
- Gives your hair a total beauty treatment as the No ammonia formula covers grey
- Gives you the richness of natural color that lasts up to 28 shampoos
- Gentle, caring conditioner to provide nourished, satin soft, voluptuous hair
- Easy, clean and pleasurable application with the non-drip crème formula in just 20 minutes, even for beginners
- The delicate fragrance makes colouring a luxurious treat
- In this pack you will find: one tube of no-ammonia crème colorant, one bottle of developed cream , one bottle of nutri-shine conditioner and one pair of gloves.
How to use product
- Apply on hair roots and leave it on for 25 minutes.
- Apply the colour mixture on your lengths and leave on for 10mins.
- Rinse your hair and condition.
By Shruti Bathia
Gives amazing shade to hair and superb shine....
Posted on 1/10/2017
By Komal Shah
tried hair colour for the first time and results are beyond amazing.
Posted on 1/3/2017
By Aparupa Dutta
i have used dark brown ; darkest brown and burgundy...this new yr sonam's dark chocolate will be a new experiment..♡
Posted on 12/30/2016
I use this product for last 2-3 years and I am very much satisfied with this. I haven't got any reaction from this product like other products.
Posted on 12/26/2016
Gives nice shine to hair
Stays a little less
Shade 300 close to natural black
Posted on 12/21/2016
By Asma Kherodawala
I always buy L'Oreal hair color, as the color stays for long time and it makes my hai very smooth as well, as well as the fragrance is also nice 10/10 for me.
Posted on 12/19/2016
By Rashmi singh
i juzz love this hair colour..its givea natural look to the hair
Posted on 12/15/2016
If u really need the great shiny look on ur dull hairs this is the product u need, great shine a bit costly no doubt but u get the great look natural colour and shiny hairs
Posted on 12/9/2016
By pushpa yadav
I like its color. Not so messy in any way. I have a problem with color fragrance that's why I don't color my hair much bt with this product I have no issues not with its fragrance too... I love it
Posted on 12/5/2016
By Manisha Sharma
The reddish tinge suited me so well and its great for giving a shine and colour at the same time. Loved it
Posted on 12/4/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I like what I saw and I wanna order it soon! Am I supposed to mix the developer creme and the colourant on hair ?Question by: Ann on Nov 27, 2016 12:11:00 AMQ.Does this product work on black hair? Is the difference noticeable?Question by: Sara on Nov 8, 2016 1:45:00 PMQ.I have good number of grey hair and also it is very dry and dandruff generates so often.
The color texture of my hair is natural black and so want a colorant which will improve my hair and give a strong feel of the color on my hair both indoor and outdoor. I.E with light and without light.
The color generated should be honey or brown chocolate in color.
My question is which shade of casting creme gloss should I go with ?Question by: Washim on Sep 28, 2016 8:58:00 AMQ.For how many washes will the colour and shine stay?Question by: Biji Prakash on Aug 8, 2016 12:15:00 AM