- Description highlightsGrayCoverageAmmoniaFreeColorRetentionTemporaryHairColor
- A non-ammonia hair colour that gives natural-looking colour with visible shimmering tones and a glossy shine
- Gives your hair a total beauty treatment as the No ammonia formula covers grey
- Gives you the richness of natural color that lasts up to 28 shampoos
- Gentle, caring conditioner to provide nourished, satin soft, voluptuous hair
- Easy, clean and pleasurable application with the non-drip crème formula in just 20 minutes, even for beginners
- The delicate fragrance makes colouring a luxurious treat
- In this pack you will find: one tube of no-ammonia crème colorant, one bottle of developed cream , one bottle of nutri-shine conditioner and one pair of gloves.
Expiry Date : August 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Apply on hair roots and leave it on for 25 minutes.
- Apply the colour mixture on your lengths and leave on for 10mins.
- Rinse your hair and condition.
By pushpa yadav
I like its color. Not so messy in any way. I have a problem with color fragrance that's why I don't color my hair much bt with this product I have no issues not with its fragrance too... I love it
Posted on 12/5/2016
By Manisha Sharma
The reddish tinge suited me so well and its great for giving a shine and colour at the same time. Loved it
Posted on 12/4/2016
By reema sharma
latest manufacture date with a good discount
Posted on 11/30/2016
The best part about this hair color is that it has no Ammonia. The color pay off is great. I tried the iced chocolate . I had made naturally black hair and it only made a very slight difference to my hair color. In the sun , my hair looks brown but in the shade it still looks blackish-brown. It also added shine to my dull hair which I loved.
Posted on 11/28/2016
By Pragya Pathak
The amount of solution is so less in this bottle that it didn't even cover the whole head. My mom has shoulder length hair, the volume isnt too much yet the touching up of roots also couldnt be done fully.
Posted on 11/22/2016
By Sophie SSharma
I just love every bit of it no matter how much it costs I would only go for this brand. It gives me that perfect looking hair. That looks so natural that ya just can't get away from the compliments
Posted on 11/11/2016
By Sakshi Said
I got this product from shop. It is super cool and has many shades! It is long lasting and lovely.
Posted on 11/7/2016
By Saheli Chakraborty
I applied mahogany color for the first time... color looks good on my hair... stayed for more than a month even after frequent application of non color protective shampoos...
Posted on 11/7/2016
The product is definitely much better than other hair colour brands in terms of quality. It does not damage the hair and makes it soft too. Only con is that the brown or chocolate shades don't cover the Grey's properly; the tint should have been dark enough to cover the grey.
Posted on 11/2/2016
By Athiya Jahan
This hair color gives a beautiful shine after hair coloring and gives a good coverage foe greys and stays for maximum time.
Posted on 10/21/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.I like what I saw and I wanna order it soon! Am I supposed to mix the developer creme and the colourant on hair ?Question by: Ann on Nov 27, 2016 12:11:00 AMQ.Does this product work on black hair? Is the difference noticeable?Question by: Sara on Nov 8, 2016 1:45:00 PMQ.I have good number of grey hair and also it is very dry and dandruff generates so often.
The color texture of my hair is natural black and so want a colorant which will improve my hair and give a strong feel of the color on my hair both indoor and outdoor. I.E with light and without light.
The color generated should be honey or brown chocolate in color.
My question is which shade of casting creme gloss should I go with ?Question by: Washim on Sep 28, 2016 8:58:00 AMQ.For how many washes will the colour and shine stay?Question by: Biji Prakash on Aug 8, 2016 12:15:00 AM