Lever Ayush Bhringamalakadi Tailam is an all-natural approach to reduce premature greying of hair. Ayurveda believes that Abhyangam (external application with oil) has the ability to calm, detoxify, relax your body and mind and also stimulate and strengthen your nervous system. With so many positive attributes, this oil is crafted to do wonders for your hair. With carefully selected ingredients such as Yashtimadhu, Bhringaraj, Til oil and amla juice, the oil serves the purpose of preventing premature graying and ensures that your hair grows long and strong for years to come.
From the Manufacturer
- The ProblemThe fast-paced world that we live in has seen a lot of new-age problems cropping up in recent times.
- Premature greying of hair is one problem that is causing a lot of panic amongst young professionals
- Stress and genetics are factorial reasons that cause the greying of hair, leaving it dry and lifeless
- Pollution is yet another reason for early signs of greying among the youth of today. The harmful toxins in the air are causing breakage and hair fall, leading to brittle and damaged hair. Pigmentation becomes erratic and we start noticing grey hair sooner than expected
- Lifestyle solutionA little extra care goes a long way in preserving your luscious locks.
- Avoid taking stress and maintain a peaceful state of mind to prevent premature greying of hair
- Give up on vices like drinking and smoking, avoiding the unnatural process of early greying
- Eating clean and increased consumption of vitamins and minerals are other ways to improve the condition of your damaged hair
- Protect your tresses from excessive sunlight and mist
- Practicing a proper and disciplined sleep cycle will also do wonders for your hair by conveniently delaying the greying process
- Product SolutionAn Ayurvedic approach to improve your lifestyle is one way to begin this wellness journey. Abhyangam – the Ayurvedic style of oil massage has the ability to calm, detoxify, and relax your body and mind. It also stimulates your immune system and strengthens your nervous system.
- With so many positive attributes, Ayush Bhringamalakadi Tailam is crafted for natural beauty backed by science
- Proven to do wonders for your hair, the oil serves the purpose of preventing premature greying and ensures that your hair grows long and strong for years to come
- With carefully selected ingredients such as cow’s milk, Yashtimadhu, Bhringaraj, Til oil and amla juice, the oil not only prevents premature greying but assures that your hair gets its natural colour back
How to use product
- Directions for Use
- Divide your hair into 2 parts from the center and pour about two tablespoons of Ayush Bhringamalakadi Tailam on the back of the crown
- Massage the oil on both sides of the head and above the ears too
- Bend your head forward till the chin touches the chest. Pour about two teaspoons of oil on the crest of the head
- Next, pour a few drops of oil at the point where the skull meets the neck
- Using both hands, rub the base of skull and back of neck and press both thumbs on the point where the skull meets the neck and hold for a minute or two
- Leave the oil in your hair for at least an hour before washing. If you feel like, leave it overnight and wash it off with Ayush Keyur Poshak Shampoo in the morning
- Formula, Ingredients, Their Benefits
The preparation process has been derived from the Grantha Sahasrayoga Tailaprakarana. By mixing and processing the ingredients in very specific proportions and anciently formulated recipes with medicated oils, this unique preparation actively works to prevent premature greying and darkens your hair, as well as promotes hair growth. Packed by modern science, the ingredients are specially handpicked for this specific purpose.
- Keshranjan herbs like bhringraj help in maintaining dark strands and promote healthy hair growth
- Keshya herbs like yashtimadhu condition your hair, making it soft and shiny. It encourages healthy hair growth too
- Til Oil promotes speedy hair growth and greatly improves the overall quality of your hair
- Cow’s Milk keeps your hair hydrated and nourishes the strands from within
- Amla Juice cleanses and conditions the scalp, improved pigmentation and strengthens along with conditioning your hair
- PreparationThe preparation process has been derived from the Grantha Sahasrayoga Tailaprakarana. By mixing and processing the ingredients in very specific proportions and anciently formulated recipes with medicated oils, this unique preparation actively works to prevent premature greying and darkens your hair, as well as promotes hair growth. Packed by modern science, the ingredients are specially handpicked for this specific purpose.
- Brought to life by Ayush
Here is how this one-of-a-kind oil is brought to life by Ayush:
- A specific quantity of Bhringaraj is crushed and soaked overnight in 4 times water. It is then macerated and filtered with a cloth. The juice is kept aside
- Amla is crushed, squeezed and then filtered to collect the juice
- A fine paste is made with Yashtimadhu by grinding it with water and then kept aside
- The sesame oil is heated in a stainless steel vessel till the mango leaf test comes out positive. (Mango leaf test: The test is done to ascertain proper pretreatment of sesame oil which is called murchhana. A mango leaf is dipped into hot oil and immediately taken out. When the oil is heated to desired level, mango leaf becomes brittle)
- The oil is left to cool slightly and the previously made paste is added to it. The Bhringaraj juice is then added and the oil is set to heat again
- Amla juice is subsequently added while the oil and paste continues to heat under a medium flame till all the moisture evaporates and the oil reaches to Mridu paka stage. (Mridu paka: This is the stage when kalka or herb paste has separated from oil and the oil is free of moisture but there is still some moisture in kalka. This is tested by putting the oil as well as kalka on fire. If there is moisture in oil, it will produce sound, but if it is free of moisture it will burn without sound. Similar in case of kalka)
- This formula is intermittently stirred to avoid any charring of kalka at the bottom of the utensil
- After this potion reaches Mridu paka, 4 times milk and desired water is added and set for boiling until it reaches the correct paka - Madhyama paka. (Madhyama paka: This is final stage of paka when the oil is completely ready. In this state the oil as well as kalka, both are free of moisture. The ‘kalka’ when rolled between fingers, easily forms a wick and will not stick to fingers. Also when put on fire, will easily burn without producing any sound
- This is ascertained by the absence of moisture as well as kalka
- The hot oil is then filtered and stored in appropriate containers
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!