Relieve your body from all pains and stress. The Lever Ayush Narayana Tailam has 32 ingredients present, known for its pain relief solutions. The oil is made solely of Ayurvedic solutions using Taila Pak Vidhi (method of processing medicated oils) that can cure muscle and joint aches even in the case of osteoarthritis.
From the Manufacturer
- The ProblemIndulgences in unhealthy habits within a lax lifestyle have become the major cause for physical and mental stress that we face today.
- Alcohol and smoking weakens our bones and respiratory organs and that makes us more prone to all sorts of diseases
- Our immunity is compromised because of the pollution and environmental changes leading to frequent body aches
- Stress takes a mental toll on our body too, and this has adverse effects on our overall physical wellbeing
- Lifestyle solutionA few tweaks in your habits/schedule and a disciplined lifestyle are essential to keep our body and mind young and healthy.
- An unhealthy diet containing fatty and oily foods can cause a lot of damage which is generally not discovered until the later stages of life
- Habits such as regular consumption of alcohol, smoking and other drugs lead to the deterioration of our body muscles and overall system causing body aches and other health issues
- Lack of sleep is also responsible for most bodily aches and pains
- Product SolutionThe best medicine for ‘Vata’ disorders according to Ayurveda is regular ‘Abhyanga’ (external application) with oil. The Lever Ayush Narayana Tailam has 32 ingredients known for its pain relief solutions.
- The oil is made solely of Ayurvedic solutions that can cure muscle and joint aches even in the case of osteoarthritis
- Regular abhyanga with Narayan Tailam provides relief from all kinds of muscle and joint pains. It is made using the age-old Taila Pak Vidhi (method of processing medicated oils)
How to use product
- Directions for Use
- Pour a coin-size dollop of the oil onto your palm and massage it gently on the joints and muscles where the pain is most prominent
- Repeat until you achieve complete relief
- Formula, Ingredients, Their Benefits
It is made from total 32 ingredients. There are 28 herbs that make up this one-of-a-kind oil. Most of them include
- Bilva, Agnimantha, Patala - It plays the role of a vata naashak – reduces the swelling
- Shyonak and Atibala – Both these herbs help in providing pain relief
- Paribhadra – Helps in relieving arthritis-base aches and pains
- Prasarini – This herb is effective in the case of arthritis pains
- Ashwagandha – Effective in vata vyadhi, this herb helps in relieving the swelling
- Brihati – This herb helps in alleviating rheumatism and reduces overall swelling
- Kantkari – Knowns as the vedanasthapan, it gives pain relief
- Bala – This herb is used in vata related disorders
- Gokshur – This herb is known for its pain relief properties and help in swelling reduction
- Punarnava , Shatpushpa and Devdaru – Are all herbs known to help in reduce the swelling
- Jatamansi – Is a pain relief laden herb that is a vedanasthapan
- Shaileyak – Pain relief and reduction of swelling can be expected with the use of this herb
- Vacha – This herb is effective in the case of arthritis
- Raktachandan – This herb is cooling by nature and reduces swelling in the affected area
- Tagar – One can expect pain relief with this herb
- Kushtha – This herb is effective during a sprain or when you pull a muscle
- Ela – Is a vatanashak like Bilva, Patala and Agnimantha
- Shalparni and Prishniparni - These herbs cure all inflamed swellings and helps people with rheumatism
- Mudgaparni – It is cooling agent and helps relieve all swellings
- Mashparni – Helps in reducing swellings and resolves all vata related disorders
- Rasna – This herb balances the vata (also known as vatanulomak)
- Saindhav Lavan – It plays the role of Tridoshahar that mitigates vata, piita and kapha
- Shatavari juice – This herb is effective for vata related disorders
- Brought to life by Ayush
Here is how this one-of-a-kind oil is brought to life by Ayush
- Various herbs like Bilva, Agnimantha, Shyonak, Patala, Paribhadra, Prasarini, Ashwagandha, Brihati, Kantkari, Bala, Atibala, Gokshur, Punarnava are soaked in DM water
- Shatavari Herb is soaked in DM water; then boiled on the 1st day
- Next morning boil it on a medium heat till it is reduced to 1/4th. Filter and keep aside
- A paste is prepared with Shatpushpa, Devdaru, Jatamansi, Shaileyak, Vacha, Raktachandan, Tagar, Kushtha, Ela, Shalparni, Prishniparni, Mudgaparni, Mashparni, Rasna, Ashwagandha, Punarnava, Saindhav Lavan and then is transferred to pans having sesame oil and the decoction is boiled
- Milk (Cow’s) is added to the above pans and left for some more boiling
- Water is then added to the above concoction and the boiling process continues
- Next, the oil is passed through the filter press and then left out for cooling
- The same cooled oil is then passed through the sparkler filter for further filtration
- The oil is ready and is transfer to the other unit for filling them into bottles
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thanks for writing to us.
Please contact the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 922 220 1010, so we can sort this issue out immediately.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Jul 11, 2016 11:04:50 AM