Manufacturer/Brand warranty applicable. Kindly retain the original Nykaa invoice copy to avail warranty service.
This Philips Essential Care dryer gives you the power and care you need and it is designed for quieter drying, with a 20 % sound improvement versus HP4940. Now you can enjoy a powerful and comfortable experience wherever you go.
- 1600W for gentle drying : This 1600W hairdryer creates the optimum level of airflow and gentle drying power, for beautiful results every day.
- Thermo Protect temperature setting : The Thermo Protect temperature setting provides the optimal drying temperature and gives additional protection from overheating the hair. With the same powerful airflow, you will get the best results in a caring way.
- 3 flexible speed settings for gentle drying : This hairdryer offers 3 pre-selected speed/heat combinations to make it quick and easy to achieve the perfect style.
- Cool Shot sets your style : A must-have professional setting, the Cool Shot provides a burst of cold air. Use after styling to set and finish your style.
- Designed for quieter drying : The design of the air inlet grill allows for increased air flow while, the shape and size of the dryer improves flow of the air through the dryer. The result is faster, more effective drying power. The Philips Essential Care 1600W, has a 20% sound improvement versus HP4940. This way you can dry your hair quietly without compromising on performance.
- Foldable handle for easy storage : This hairdryer has foldable handle, making it easy to pack, store and take with you anywhere you go.
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- Easy storage hook for convenient storage : A rubberized hook can be found on the base of the handle. Use to store easily at home or if staying at a hotel.
By Mili Ahuja
I bought this hair dryer a month ago and I find it great and very handy to use. The 1600 watt power is a good choice and ideal to be used at home. I easily carry it while I am traveling. Overall I am satisfied with the product and its quality. Thinking of gifting it to my mom as well. :)
Posted on 2/7/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.What is the warranty period of this particular hairdryer?Question by: Vinny on Dec 9, 2015 8:41:00 PM