Washing your hair every day can be a pain! Also, washing your mane too much can strip away its healthy oils and lead to dry, damaged locks. So what's a women to do when her sexy, lived-in hair has turned up limp and lifeless. Prowomen has an instant solution that not only soaks up excess oil & cleanses your hair, but also leaves you smelling fresh in seconds. So be it an unplanned meeting or a date-night, look instantly beautiful with The Prowomen Dry Shampoo. Its water free cleansing keeps your hair fresh and lively, giving you a renewed confidence!
- Prowomen Dry Shampoo is a product that can help stretch the time between washes.
- It is especially meant for those who want instant voluminous bouncy hair and water free cleansing at a go.
- Soaks up excess oil & cleanse your hair but also leaves you smelling fresh in seconds
Additional information :
Prowomen, India's first-of-a-kind grooming brand, aims to satisfy all modern women's unmet grooming needs with their multi functional and various benefits beauty and cosmetics products. Crafting products that help to tackle day-to-day grooming needs of this modern, fast-paced world, Prowomen products has a Premium, Exclusive and Unique range of products designed especially for Female skin. Say goodbye to ?Bad Hair Day? with this innovative and easy-to-use dry shampoo. Simply spray it and comb your hair out for a voluminous hair.
Ingredients: Ethyl alcohol, Tapioca starch, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Magnesium Stearte, Dipalmitoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride& Fragrance
How to use product
- Shake vigorously before use &in between the sprays for best results.
- Hold 8-12 inches from head &lift sections of hair. Spray using short bursts.
- Leave for 1-2 minutes, use finger tips to massage thoroughly into the scalp.
- Brisk comb to remove the excess white powder from your hair
- You are ready to go.
I am a frequent user of a dry shampoo, tried many imported brands. To my surprise it actually worked better than those. The white powder took only few seconds to go as compared to the earlier ones, which needs brisk combing for 10-15 minutes.
Posted on 9/28/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!