Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Oil Elixir Shampoo
Experience healthy hair like never before with the Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Oil Elixir Shampoo that works best for rough and coarse hair.
- Ultimate Oil Elixir is the gold standard in hair repair for overloaded and coarse hair.
- The repair-innovation formula contains nourishing elixir oil and gold particles that provide a clear reduction in hair breakage.
- Ultimate Oil Elixir with nourishing oil elixir to restore, and strengthens its anti-hair breakage.
- It restores its texture and leaves hair smooth and soft.
- Your hair will get more power and intense shine.
- The Repair-Innovation with nourishing elixir oil and gold particles repairs damage to the hair and fills cracks.
With a strong customer base in more than 125 countries globally, Schwarzkopf & Henkel is a premium cosmetic brand in the world and boasts of an extensive portfolio of diversified products for hair, skin and beauty concern. The Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin Ultimate Oil Elixir Shampoo is your best bet for a luxurious hair quality like never before.
Expiry Date : Click Here March 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Tripti Dutta
If you have frizzy hair and blessed with voluminous hair but using frizz control shampoos makes your hair oily then try this one I swear its the best one. You can use this without conditioner and gives great results.!!
Posted on 1/28/2017
By Raavi kaur
Best shampoo for curly hair i have been using the gliss series especially gliss kur ultimate volume it really worked my hairs looked fuller and curls were soft. all of the gliss series is silicon free that they won't whey down your hair. moreover these are budget friendly professional shampoos. Also they have amazing fragrances that even last for 2-3 days.
Posted on 12/11/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!