Eucalyptus essential oil is colorless and has a distinctly clean, fresh, menthol aroma, which is startlingly refreshing and fragrant at the same time. It is often used to support the respiratory system and to soothe muscles after exercise.
- Respiratory problems like sore throat, asthma, viral infections, Antifungal.
- Stimulates brain, reduces stress & tiredness.
- Insect repellant.
- Skin infections.
- Aches and pains, fever.
- Heals all types of burned skin.
The Benefits of Eucalyptus
This natural essential oil can be used to get long and healthy hair. It can help to get rid of dandruff, which in turn can help to promote healthy growth of hair.
A Eucalyptus oil aromatherapy massage stimulates the brain, reduces stress & tiredness and makes you healthy and energetic.
For Respiratory Problems
Eucalyptus Essential oil can provide considerable relief in cough, nasal congestion, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory problems. It also provides relief from flu and fever.
Being Anti-inflammatory, this natural oil provides relief from burns, bruises, sunburns and other skin inflammations by calming and soothing it.
For Warding Off Insects
This oil also has insect repellent and pesticide qualities, for which it is used as a bug repellent and to kill dust mites.
It can help to get relief from muscle pain and stiffness due to its anti-inflammatory properties, while its antiseptic properties makes it an effective oil for healing wounds, minor cuts, burns and skin infections.
Expiry Date : October 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the fresh leaves, as well as dry leaves of the eucalyptus tree.
How to use product
- Eucalyptus Oil can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care.
- It can be added to bathing water to have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for respiratory ailments and skin infections.
- Also 5-10 drops of this natural oil can be added to 2 cups of water and be made into a spray for cleaning and freshening purposes.
- It can also be added to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion and reduce symptoms of cold and flu.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thanks for writing to us.
Yes, eucalyptus oil has many health benefits. This oil improves shine, thickness of your health and promotes hair growth. Don’t use too much though, which can result in greasy scalp. Mix eucalyptus oil 5 ml with olive oil 50 ml and gently massage this mixture onto scalp. Use eucalyptus oil for the hair an hour or so before bathing, and then use a good shampoo to remove the residue, followed by a good conditioner.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on Dec 3, 2015 6:29:09 PM