RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution Conditioner
Rs. 66Rs. 5980ml+Sunsilk Long & Healthy Growth Shampoo
Rs. 47Rs. 424 Sizes
Rs. 113 Rs. 101 11% off Slashed discount Rs. 12
1*Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution Conditioner + 1*Sunsilk Long & Healthy Growth Shampoo
Buy these together for Rs. 101
Make your hair fight hairfall with the Hairfall Solution conditioner from Sunsilk. It contains Soya Vitamin complex that strengthens hair and reduces breakage and hair fall. It comes in an easy-to-use 80-ml pack and is advised to be used daily after you shampoo your hair. This conditioner strengthens every inch of hair and regular application will provide the necessary strength and shine to your hair. Buy this Sunsilk Hairfall Solution Conditioner now and you won't have to wait much for lovely looking hair!
Features and Benefits :
- Tired of hair fall due to breakage? Tried everything but nothing works? Try Sunsilk Hair Fall Solution.
- It has been co-created by Dr. Francesca Fusco.
- Deeply nourishes & conditions your hair while thoroughly reinforcing the tresses from root to tip.
- Say no to hair fall and yes to happy days.
- Sunsilk Hairfall Solution Conditioner.
- Sunsilk Conditioner.
- Conditioner to Prevent Hairfall.
Cetearyl alcohol , Behentrimonium Chloride, Soya Vitamin Complex.
How to use product
- Place a small amount of the conditioner, equal to size of a coin, on your palm.
- Apply it on your hair by running your fingers through it starting from the root & all the way down to the tips.
- Leave the conditioner on your hair for a minute then rinse it off well.
Expiry Date : Click Here July 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By mayuri ghosh
Applying this creme-based hair conditioner through the strands of your shampooed hair makes your hair nourished and soft, and leaves it smooth and detangled all day long. This is the best and cheapest hair conditioner ever.
Posted on 10/19/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.