Sunsilk Nourishing Soft & Smooth shampoo, for silky smooth hair wonderful to touch!
Due the harsh sun the hair is stripped off its essential oils, leaving it dry. Sunsilk Nourishing Soft & Smooth is co-created with Tomas Taw, dry & damage expert from London, Thomas Taw is an entrepreneurial hair stylist from London known for resuscitating the dry/damaged hair.
So say goodbye to the harsh and dry! This exclusive formula with a unique blend of 5 natural oils, nourishes hair deeply without making it look greasy or limp, for beautifully soft & smooth hair. So that you have your hair always on your side. Buy Now!
For best results follow up with use of Sunsilk Nourishing Soft & Smooth conditioner. The conditioner comes with revolutionary conditioner technology for more manageability than ever before. Using a conditioner and using it correctly, can make a difference to hair. By conditioning your hair you are ensuring that it behaves just like you want it to, every time your style it.
Now transform your dry hair to soft and smooth hair with Sunsilk Nourishing Soft & Smooth Shampoo.
Key Features & Benefits :
- Soft & Smoothness
- Co-created with hair expert Thomas Taw
- Enriched with 5 Natural Oils
- It cleanses your hair and conditions even the driest hair, leaving it soft and smooth
- Ideal for dry hair
- Nourishes hair deeply without making it look greasy or limp
Expiry Date : August 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Sodium laureth sulphate, Silicone , Ultra light fusion of 5 natural oils
How to use product
- Directions to use the shampoo:
- After washing your hair thoroughly, take 2 to 3 drops of the shampoo, equal to the size of a coin, on your palm.
- Then apply the shampoo by gently massaging it all over your hair from the roots to the tips.
- Leave the shampoo on your hair for a couple of minutes and then rinse it off completely.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!