Sunsilk’s new Perfect Straight Shampoo uses the breakthrough Straight-Lock Technology to give you silky, smooth, and straight hair. The special molecules present in it have an advanced formula that go deep into your hair fibers to reduce frizz and help straighten hair strands. The shampoo controls each wet hair strand and aligns them evenly as your hair dries. Get beautiful, straight hair every day with this Perfect Straight shampoo from Sunsilk. Co-created with Sunsilk expert Yuko Yamashita, Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo is the ideal shampoo to get straight, luscious, tangle-free hair.
Features & Benefits :
- Sunsilk expert yuko yamashita has co-created Sunsilk perfect straight, the ideal shampoo for straight hair every day.
- Its breakthrough straight-lock technology to actively control & hold every hair strand perfectly aligned as it dries.
- Experience unbeatably straight hair that is shiny, smooth, and gorgeous.
- Straight baal lock karo, rock karo!
Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Silicone, Straight Lock Technology
How to use product
- Directions to use the shampoo:
- After washing your hair thoroughly take 2 to 3 drops of the shampoo, equal to size of a coin, on your palm.
- Then apply the shampoo gently massaging it all over your hair from the roots to the tips.
- Leave the shampoo on your hair for a couple of minutes & then rinse it off completely.
Girls should use who want to have perfect straight hair without damaging their hair
You don't need to use straightener as we all know it damages hair
Posted on 8/2/2015
This shampoo is nowhere close to what it promises to give. It makes no difference to the straightness of the hair even after regular usage. Otherwise it is just a normal shampoo with nothing special in it.
Posted on 7/12/2015
i have been using this one for 4 months, and i got to see its effects after a month. it is that not strong that can affect hair after 3 months of use but one can see 'straight baal lock karo' tag goes perfectly with this (unless you have deep curly hair type). my hair looks smother than before.
Posted on 10/14/2014
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!