Repairing shampoo for damaged hair
- Exposure to external factors such as brushing, pollution and UV rays can compromise the natural state of the hair leaving it looking damaged.
- Dercos Nourishing Cream Shampoo, enriched with Keratino-complex and 3 natural plant oils intensely nourishes and protects the hair fibre.
- Hair is left soft, with a healthy looking shine and a silky touch. Follow up with the Nourishing Conditioner to ensure full benefit.
- Tested under dermatological control
- Hypoallergenic formula.
- Enriched with a UV filter.
- No Parabens.
- No Colourants.
- The creamy fluid is infused with the gentle fragrance of soft almond and shea nut to provide a luxurious experience.
- Repairs and nourishes the hair fibre.
- Nourishes and repairs your hair without heaviness.
How to use product
Apply to wet hair and massage gently.This shampoo can be used every day.
Expiry Date : Click Here February 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By maanasa maanu
its d first tym im giving review to any product..my hair is frizzy so the stylist recommended to use wella enrich shampo wen i went to buy that in Health&glow they forced me to buy dis but ths worked amazing just go ahead its worthy..but cost is bit expensive
Posted on 3/18/2017
By Kuldipsinh V
this shampoo is a very effective for hair fall.its makes hair silky and shiny.try it guys.
Posted on 12/13/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.