Astaberry Neem and Aloe Face Wash is based on principles of ayurveda. It deeply cleanses the skin eliminating all impurities from the face and prevents occurrence of pimples, acne and blemishes. The face wash has Neem extracts that has antibacterial properties which kill the germs and make face clear and clean.
- It has Neem Extracts which is an ideal herb for acne-prone skin, it soothes irritation and inflammation, clears up pimples and removes bacteria from the skin that can cause breakouts.
- Basil Extracts Has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties and have soothing & uplifting effect both on skin & senses.
- The Aloe Vera calms irritated skin, works to alleviate the effects of UV radiation. It helps heal and moisturize skin and at the same time hydrates and softens the skin.
- With high levels of antioxidants, Lemon works as a toner for the skin protecting the skin. Also, supplies high levels of Vitamin C that helps tones and refreshes the skin.
- Suitable for all Skin Types.
Additional Information: Astaberry is one of the leading manufacturer and exporter of Ayurvedic skin care, Herbal cosmetics and Body care solutions and is a pioneer in the field of certified natural products. They offer a wide range of products both for the professional and the personal grooming segments and can be classified under Skin care, Body care, Hair care and Nutrispa range. All Astaberry products are enriched with the goodness of Ayurveda and blended with modern formulation & individual fragrances and are made with high quality organic ingredients from world class manufacturers.
Ammonium Lauryl Ether Sulphate ,Cocoamidopropylebetain, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Proplyn Glycol, Atlas G 1823, Cucumber Extract, Lemon Extract, Neem Extract, Basil Extract, Aloe vera Extract, Tea Tree Oil, Preservatives, Color, Perfume, Polyquat 10, DM water.
How to use product
Gently massage onto damp skin with fingertips. Rinse. Use daily or as needed.
Explore a wide range of Face Wash online here
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!