Anti Blemish Face Mask with Neem Tea Tree : Keep skin blemish free by quickly reducing breakouts with this maximum strength formula. Neem, Basil & Tea Tree actives unclog pores to remove trapped dirt & oil. Skin is left free of acne & pimples and further breakouts.
- Neem helps in Lightening up skin blemishes.
- Tulsi works great on skin, it purifies the blood from toxins and prevents appearance of acne and pimples.
- Alovera moisturizers the skin without giving it a greasy feel.
- Amla The antioxidants and vitamin C present in amla juice brighten your skin and impart a natural glow to it.
- Turmeric can get rid you of dead cells to give you a glowing and spotless skin.
- Application of papaya provides shine to the skin, which comes from within and is long lasting.
- Tea-tree oil can cure acne.
- Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Sage Oil can keep skin out of dryness and can make skin feel sooth and radiant.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Extracts of Neem, Amla, Turmeric, Tulsi, Aloe Vera, Papaya, Tea Tree Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Sage Oil, Willow Bark, Ceto Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Steareth 10, Kaolin, Sorbitol, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Purified Water.
How to use product
Cleanse face before applying this clear skin mask. Keep on for 15-20 minutes before gently washing off with water. Use daily for maximum results.
Auravedic Anti Blemish face mask is an excellent product. I could see the results in first use itself. Skin feels rejuvenated and brightened and I am having pimple marks, which is gradually fading with the use of this mask. I am using it twice a week. Totally a unique product without parabens.
Posted on 9/22/2016
Bought Aura Vedic Anti Blemish Face Mask with Neem Tea Tree Basil to clean my skin.. and to my surprise it delivered great performance. I never expected to have a clean, blemish-pimple free skin.. And after using face mask I can see huge difference in my complexion...Auravedic is best, Thank you Nykaa!
Posted on 2/27/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!