RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
AuraVedic Pure Nourishing Moisturizing Lotion with Almond GrapeseedRs. 350100gm+Aroma Magic Exotica OilRs. 3502 Sizes
1*AuraVedic Pure Nourishing Moisturizing Lotion with Almond Grapeseed + 1*Aroma Magic Exotica Oil
Buy these together for Rs. 700
Pure Nourishing Moisturizing Lotion Night Repair Cream with Grapeseed Almond : This intensely hydrating night repair lotion works through the night to intensely nourish and restore skin's youthful complexion. It helps relax skin wrinkles & fine lines for hydrated, younger-looking skin.
- Almond oils rich in vitamin A, B and E, which are great for skin health.
- The oil helps maintaining moisture levels of the skin and gets absorbed in a jiffy without blocking the pores.
- Grapeseed Oil can Treat acne, relieve dark circles under eyes, moisturize.
- Neroli oil can help to regenerate skin cells and is a rejuvenating oil useful to prevent ugly scar tissue, promote a smoother skin, fighting stretch marks.
- Kokum Butter is well known for it's emollient, and regenerative, properties making it one of the best choices for damaged skin preparations.
- Mango butter is highly effective as far as caring for the skin is concerned. It is highly nourishing for the skin and hydrates it really well.
- Beeswax is known to lock in moisture, foster cells, and protect skin from damaging environmental factors.
- A little sun (flower oil) can do wonders for dry, winter skin. The season ... "Skin creams can actually increase signs of aging.
- Olive oil tastes great and gives your skin care routine a boost. It's a natural remedy for dry skin.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Extracts of Almond Oil, Grapeseed, Neroli Oil, Kokum Butter, Mango Butter, Beeswax, Sunflower, Olive Oil, Olivem 1000, Oilwax, Purified Water, Phenoxyethanol.
How to use product
Massage a small amount onto face & neck with upward strokes until
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!