Restructuring Hair Oil With Brahmi And Neelibringadi : Pure extracts of Brahmi & Neelibringadi work to strengthen hair roots and prevent hair fall. Seaweed helps to restore and renew moisture balance and adds shine to hair.
- Excellent for daily use.
- For external use only.
- Against animal testing.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Bhringraj to promote hair growth.
- Bhringaraj, or Eclipta Alba is popular for its multiple health benefits. The herb is best known for its miraculous benefits as an all-round hair tonic. Bhringaraj has so many benefits on the scalp and hair that it makes it one of the most natural oil for regular use.
- Brahmi also helps in rejuvenating damaged skin due to weather or age and rebuilds healthy skin.
- Amla oil is used as a treatment for dry; thinning and graying hair.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes your scalp leaving it cool.
- The antioxidants present in Tulsi makes you look younger and fresher.
Skin Care :
Guavas can help improve your skin texture and avoid skin problems more than the best of beauty creams or skin toner gels can do. This is chiefly due to the abundance of astringents in its fruits (more in immature ones) and in leaves. You can benefit from it either by eating the fruits (this help tighten your muscles apart from your skin) or by washing your skin with the decoction of its immature fruits and leaves. It will tone up and tighten the loosened skin. In addition to the astringents, guava is very-very rich in vitamin- A, B, C and potassium which are very good anti-oxidants and detoxifiers and keep your skin glowing and free from aging, wrinkles and other disorders.Mulberry Makes Skin Soft And Radiant.
Extract of Bhringraj, Brahmi, Amla, Aloe Vera, Grape Fruit, Tulsi, Guava, Mulberry, Nagarmotha, White Turmeric, Gotu Kola, Jojoba Oil, Almond oil, Virgin Coconut oil.
How to use product
Massage gently into hair, Leave for 30 mins before washing off.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!