RECOMMENDED COMBOS FOR YOU
AuraVedic Skin Lightening Oil with Saffron Turmeric Winter CherryRs. 2501 Sizes+Aroma Magic Strawberry Face WashRs. 1352 Sizes
Rs. 385 Rs. 385
1*AuraVedic Skin Lightening Oil with Saffron Turmeric Winter Cherry + 1*Aroma Magic Strawberry Face Wash
Buy these together for Rs. 385
Skin Lightening Oil : This powerful skin oil provides the purest, most natural and effective way of reducing dark spots & pigmentation, delivering essential nutrients into your skin?s upper layers. Revealing lighter, brighter, radiant and youthful looking skin.
- Excellent for daily use.
- For external use only.
- Against animal testing.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Sandalwood helps make complexion clearer.
- Turmeric can get rid you of dead cells to give you a glowing and spotless skin.
- Saffron helps your skin to be radiant and smooth.
- Licorice has been proven time and time again to be an effective anti-inflammatory and moisturizer.
- Wintergreen oil is applied to the skin as a ?counter irritant? to relieve muscle pain. Counter irritants work by causing irritation that reduces pain.
- Limonene, an active compound in orange oil, is purported to aid in digestion, support circulation, boost vitamin C absorption and heal the skin.
- The health benefits of Lime Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties like anti-septic, anti viral, astringent, aperitif, bactericidal, disinfectant.
- AliumCepa Extract : Topical applications of a gel containing allium cepa, pentaglycan, and allantoin twice a day for 24 weeks seems to be useful in reducing neoangiogenesis in hypertrophic scars and keloids, resulting in clinical improvement of skin lesions.
- Cedarwood oil has strong anti-bacterial property so useful in skin disease.
- Laksha Oil : This Skin lightening oil is a natural, non-invasive way to decrease the appearance?Oil, Cedrus Deodara Oil, Winter Cherry Oil, Saussurea Lappa Oil, Katuki Oil.
Turmeric Oil, Saffron Oil, Winter Cherry Extract, Curcumin Oil, Licorice Extract, Orange Oil, Chamomile Oil, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Lime Oil, Alium Cepa Extract, Piper Betel Extract, Laksha Oil, Cedrus Deodara Oil, Saussurea Lappa Oil, Katuki Oil, Rasna Extract, Shatawa Oil.
How to use product
Gently massage every morning & night on clean skin using upward circular movements.
Explore a wide range of best face treatment products here.
By Sushi Salad
It delivers what it promises! And that too at a very affordable price! Skin appears smooth and lightened.
Posted on 3/30/2017
I was looking for a face oil for younger skin and I stumbled upon this one.Firstly,it takes time to show its effect, so don't expect instant effects. It smells great and keeps your skin healthy and glowing.The packaging could have been better. I also mix it with my foundation to get a healthy glow .
Posted on 10/10/2016
By S jain
Since its an oil, I would suggest for dry or normal skin only. Works wonders on your skin. My skin is visibly healthy and glows. I apply with a cotton due to the cap.
Posted on 9/4/2016
It is an effective remedy for dark spots and blemishes.
Pro's : 1. Gets absorbed easily
2 . Is decently priced
3. Works on dark spots , hyper-pigmentation and suntan but takes time.
Con's : 1. Availability can be a problem.
2. Doesn't mention the whole set of ingredients used to make the oil.
Posted on 4/29/2016
I don't know about the lightening claims, but it slowly even tones my skin and removes spots.
Posted on 2/8/2016
I ordered this for my mom and her blemishes are completely gone. Skin texture has improved a lot within 1 week of using it. Thank you Auravedic I am so happy...
Posted on 1/7/2016
From the first use I can see the changes in my skin tone. I did not buy it from here but I just want others to try this. It suits all skin types.
Posted on 12/23/2015
firstly its no miracle oil. it takes time to show effects, say about 2 months regular using it on my face at night , i got positive result. my skin is dry so i can not say how it will work on oily skin. as a night treatment, it works well. the bottle suggests applying it twice but i do not prefer applying it in the morning.
Posted on 9/5/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Hi,
Thank you for writing to us.
This is a great oil for blemish-prone and oily skin. However, if your concern is mainly acne, we would suggest that you go for the following:
Auravedic Anti Acne Gentle Treatment (http://www.nykaa.com/auravedic-anti-acne-gentle-treatment.html)
Hope that helps.Answer by: Team Nykaa on Apr 19, 2016 5:28:07 PM