Say goodbye to your skin worries. Banjara's 15 Minute Gold Face Pack is a unique combination of precious gold dust or swarna bhasma carefully blended with skin rejuvenating Ayurvedic herbs, natural clays and aroma oils to give you spotless & long lasting radiant golden glowing skin in just 15 minutes.
- Gives you spotless & long lasting radiant golden glowing skin in just 15 minutes.
- Boosts regeneration of cells to improve skin elasticity and gives shimmering glow to the skin.
- Swarna Bhasma is an age old beauty secret & believed to be an elixir for youthful skin. It boosts regeneration of cells to improve skin elasticity and gives a shimmering glow to the skin.
- Botanical extracts are rich in anti-oxidants and reduce ill effects of free radicals.
- Nourishes skin from within and gives improved skin luminosity.
- Botanical extracts also nourishes the skin from within and give improved skin luminosity
Additional Information: Banjara is a herbal brand launched in the year 1993 and has more than 10 product categories to display. It primarily includes herbal raw ingredients in their purest form to get the best of nature. With Banjara's 15 Minutes Gold Face Pack, get glowing skin in no time!
Expiry Date : Click Here May 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
It din't worked for me that good as much I expected.
It was just like a normal pack.. No such glow.. Gold glitter sort of dust was left in my face after rinsing off my face..
It's okay for just cleaning the face.. Don't expect any glow kind of.. Would prefer DIY haldi besan homemade pack instead of this.. If you dont want to go for homemade product, use shehnaz gold pack..
Posted on 3/17/2017
By seema chalia
definitely gives glow to urs skin..I have combination skin and it works wonder .,...gives glow that last for weeks.
Posted on 3/14/2017
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.How to use it? Is it like a face mask which you have to wash out or not? Does it have parabens?Question by: Bunny on Jan 4, 2017 2:34:00 PM