Key Features of Herbal Roots Herbal Henna Powder - Natural Hair Color And Conditioner:
- Henna is the best and safest way to color your hair that has no ammonia, chemicals, and toxins.
- It gives volume to the hair shaft and also carries essential pigments, making your hair beautiful, silky and strong.
- A regular and direct application of henna helps keep dandruff and itchiness at bay.
- It repairs the damaged hair strands and restores the acid-alkaline balance of the scalp.
Herbal Roots Herbal Henna Powder is a 100% Natural and Herbal beauty product. It comes with the goodness of different herbs that are known to give great shine and health to hair.
- Herbal Roots henna powder is a concoction of a lot of ingredients that are extremely beneficial for hair growth and healthy hair and are widely used in Ayurveda for treating hair and scalp problems.
- It is used to color your hair in a natural way. Henna hair color is not only safe and quick, but also without any harmful side effects.
- Applying Herbal Roots Henna Pack twice a month will make the hair glossy, healthy and voluminous.
- It acts as a good conditioner for your hair and helps it grow faster.
- It promotes hair growth, reduces hair fall, dandruff and other scalp problems.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Henna Powder, Amla, Shikakai, Neem, Tulsi, Maha Bhringraj, Balchad, Sandalwood, Rose Petals, Brahmi, Harad, Baheda, Tea / Coffee.
How to use product
- Take henna powder, measured according to the length of your hair.
- Add a solution enriched with Vitamin C (lemon or any citrus fruit juice) which will give bounce to your hair and is an effective dandruff treatment. (optional)
- Add cold water to the mixture to make a paste-like consistency.
- For moisturizing your hair you can also add yogurt, eggs or olive oil. This will nourish the scalp in a gentle manner. (Optional)
- Leave the mixture aside in the refrigerator for some time.
- Apply it over the scalp with the help of a brush. You may apply it with your hands too, but that could result in your fingertips getting coloured with the henna.
- Let the mixture dry for a span of forty five minutes to one hour. (or more if you wish to use it for coloring your hair).
- Wash off with a non-drying shampoo.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!