Iba Halal Care brings you trusted, natural benefits of pure henna in a range of colours with its new Halal Hair Colour range. Unlike chemical hair dyes, Iba’s ammonia free, henna-based formula will colour your hair without damaging your hair structure to give you naturally colored, beautiful hair.
- 100% halal certified & vegan ingredients
- Ammonia-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, alcohol-free
- Henna-based, conditioning formula
- Reduced hair damage
- Lesser hair fall
- Safe for frequent use
- Shiny hair with long-lasting colour
Iba is India’s first halal certified & vegan cosmetics brand. The concept of halal & vegan cosmetics is rooted in science to ensure products are safe, pure, effective and free of alcohol, animal derived ingredients and harsh chemicals. Iba offers a wide range of personal care products & cosmetics including skin care, hair care, makeup and fragrances.
How to use product
How to Use:
- Step 1: Put 10 gm of Iba Halal Hair Colour powder in a bowl and add 30 ml of warm water. Stir to make a paste.
- Step 2: Apply paste on hair with brush from roots to tips.
- Step 3: Cover hair with shower cap and leave it for 30 min. (it may require 50 – 60 min. depending on your hair condition)
- Step 4: Rinse off the paste thoroughly with water. For best results, use Iba Conditioner post wash to prevent tangles and hair breakage
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Is Iba halal hair color ppd free? Can I know the total ingredients list?Question by: asha samane on Sep 12, 2016 12:51:00 AMA.Thank you for writing to us.
Yes, this hair colour is PPD free. Iba Halal Care Hair Colour is vegan and free of alcohol, sulphates and parabens. One of the key ingredients is Henna.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Sep 29, 2016 10:51:41 AMQ.How long does the color stays on hair?Question by: Ms. Rajeshwari Ch on Jul 21, 2016 9:04:00 PMQ.I get small boils on my head with other dyes. Will this product be suitable to me?Question by: Marky on Jul 18, 2016 8:47:00 PM