Kama Ayurveda's Organic Hair Color Kit is an ideal Ayurvedic treatment to color your hair dark brown to almost black - a natural alternative to harmful hair color dyes.
The product ensure a youthful and rich shade, and helps cover grey. It is simple and safe to use at home.
Kama Ayurveda's 100% Organic Henna Powder and 100% organic Indigo Powder are certified organic by Ecocert India Pvt. Ltd.
- Hair Color Kit Contains:
- Organic Henna Powder - 100gm
- Organic Indigo Powder - 100gm
Expiry Date : June 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
- Hair dying and conditioning: Mix a suitable amount with curd or water to make a paste and apply it all over the head, wearing hand gloves. Rinse the hair after an hour. Oil post wash for better gloss and shine.
- To dye you hair black: Mix a suitable amount of Henna powder with curd or water to make a paste and apply it all over the head, wearing hand gloves. Rinse the mixture off after 40-45 minutes. Mix a suitable amount of Henna powder with curd or water to make a paste and apply it all over the head, wearing hand gloves.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes or till the time it starts to dry. The longer the paste is left on the hair, the stronger the colour will be. Rinse with water.
I am a working woman in my early thirties, so the greys have started to appear. I normally prefer using natural products, so when I saw this kit on Nykaa I immediately picked it up. I use this exactly as the directions suggest, and the color never leaves my hair dry. It leaves behind a healthy shine, covers my grey hair, and has no side effects. Love it. The only con is that it is a tad pricier than other brands, but then that is okay.
Posted on 1/8/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!