Lotus Make-up developed Xpress glow 10 in 1 Daily Beauty Creme SPF 25 which gives instant glow with skin care benefits. It covers imperfections and dark spots, treats the skin from inside and defends the skin mechanism from outside with instant beautifying results without any heavy make-up look.
XPRESSGLOW 10 in 1 DAILY BEAUTY CREME SPF-25 is the ultimate hydrating treatment based creme which gives a semi-matte flawless finish and keeps skin hydrated all day long.
- BEAUTY - 10 in 1 Daily Beauty Creme which gives instant beautifying results with build-able coverage
- CARE Treats the skin from inside by eliminating pimples, blemishes and dark spots
- DAILY DEFENSE - Moisturizes and hydrates the skin for whole day long and also gives protection from harmful UV rays as it contains SPF 25
Special Features :
- Covers Pimple Spots
- Hide Imperfections
- Gives Even Tone
- No clogging of Pores
- Covers Blemishes & Dark Spots
- Instant Beautifier
- Build able Coverage
- Brightening Primer
- Moisturizes & Hydrates
- 100% Vegetarian
- Not Animal Tested
- Enriched with extracts of Licorice and Aloe Vera
Explore a wide range of BB and CC Cream here.
LICORICE EXTRACTS :
- Helps in Skin Lightening & Brightening
- It has been known to fade dark spots and blemishes and lead to fair complexion
ALOE VERA EXTRACTS :
- It treats, hydrates and makes the skin free from any kind of rashes or pimples
- It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with minimal scars
By Sushma Vanam
I used the product for the first time and loved it immediately. It blends nicely and gives a good coverage. It is good for everyday use.
Posted on 10/7/2016
Bought this BB cream in the shade 'Bright Angel'. The shade suited my medium complexion well. The cream is smooth and slightly moisturizing, which makes it very suitable for dry skin. For those with combination skin like mine, this will be a good product for winter. This cream did not break me out and stayed throughout the day when topped with a powder/compact. Overall it is a good product for dry to normal skin.
Posted on 10/5/2016
The shade bright angel is bit darker for me and it looks oily in my skin as I have normal skin and staying power is OK as it's a bb cream and spf is good too
Posted on 9/22/2016
By sweta desai
Being lotus product fan I had to try their new product.Not the regular user of bb or cc cream but this one one step above.Texture is smooth and blends well.Does add glow to skin after setting it with light compact.Can be use directly or after applying moisturizer.Added advantage is it had SPF 25 which is good as sunscreen.Does not cover all marks as claimed but does fade them .I got mine in Royal pearl which is good for fair skin tone.Overall can give it try !!
Posted on 8/12/2016
By Anushree Tomar
This cream is great to be used daily.. I love the results
Posted on 8/12/2016
By harsh naga
This product absolutely worth its claims. Surely, you can give it a try!
Posted on 8/11/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Which shade should be used for dusky complexion, Royal Pearl or Bright Angel? Please inform.Question by: Ankita on Aug 11, 2016 11:06:00 AM