- Extracted from the densely therapeutic waters of the Dead Sea, the salts in this indulgent scrub are bursting with health-enhancing minerals and nutrients.
- Soaked in a pool of cold pressed Almond oil, virgin olive oil, juniper berry and other essential oils, these soothing salts gently buff away dead cells and cleanse the skin, leaving it glowing and visibly smooth.
- A natural astringent, Juniper Berry oil helps to relieve stress and promotes blood circulation.
- Additionally, its bracing aroma and antiinflammatory properties leave you feeling absolutely detoxified and invigorated.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Virgin Coconut Oill, Dead Sea Salt, River Sand, Sweet Almond oil, Olive Oil, Walnut Shell Granule, Organic Safflower Oil Isopropyl Myristate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Coconut Powder, Cypress Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Grapefruit Oil*, Vitamin E.
How to use product
- Apply scoopful on the entire body & massage till absorbed.
- Excellent for use on dry scaling elbows and knees..
The product is not at all good. It has big sharp salt granules which will bruise the skin. This is not it, even after washing with water, I had a sticky skin.
I have used many body scrubs but none this bad. I will not recommend anyone to use this product.
Posted on 8/16/2016
This one has a refreshing aroma, and cleans and smooths skin. i just love it. It rejuvenates my skin and is the best out of all the scrubs that I have tried. The texture and aroma is just out of this world.
Posted on 3/3/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Hi, will it remove tanning as well. I am looking for tan removal sea salt scrub.Question by: Meghana Jain on Mar 7, 2016 4:02:00 PMNo answers yet. Be the first to answer the question!