Ayurveda claims that regular massage/abhyanga improves circulation, builds immunity to various illnesses and strengthens the body’s ability to heal naturally. Dehacharya Thailam or Daily Massage Oil with its beautiful reddish colour:
- builds muscle mass
- lubricates joints/tissues
- eases stiffness, stress, strain and fatigue
- increases flexibility Bael relieves from tiredness, Bala helps in building and strengthening muscles while Karanja helps keep skin healthy, soft and smooth, easing wounds, sores, scabies, eczema, etc.
The potent blend of over 40 herbs in the Dhanwantaram oil has anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory properties and is excellent for all Dosha and body types. It increases circulation, reduces mental stress, rejuvenates mind and the body, stimulates the lymphatic system, relieves muscle pain, boosts organ functions and improves sleep pattern. Ideal for a daily/weekly massage as it rejuvenates the body and skin and boosts the body’s immunity and natural defense mechanisms.
Key Features :
- Unlike modern conventional massage oils and serums that treat only the superficial outer layer of the skin, Omved's proprietary, classical Ayurvedic formulas not only penetrate the first layer of the skin but also reach the underlying layers and deliver valuable nutrients.
- Our Ayurvedic oils are authentic, powerful blends, made strictly according to classical Ayurvedic texts and without compromise from organic, premium quality, wholesome herbs, not herbal extracts (cheaper and shorter manufacturing time). The base oils and herbs are simmered in large copper cauldrons repeatedly for several days (in some cases as many as 101 times).
- There are no artificial additives, colours or chemicals used in the production of these oils. Not perfumed. Body massage (abhyanga) is an important part of the Ayurvedic daily routine. It supports detoxification and provides nourishment to the deeper tissues, leaving you feeling healthy, young, vital and beautiful.
A proprietary Ayurvedic oil formulation using the classical oils of Sahacharadi, Dhanwantaram and Murivenna oils as a base. Some of the main herbs are:
Bilwa/Bael (Aegle marmelos), Agnimandha (Premna serratifolia),Brihati (Solanum melongena), Usira (Vetiveria zizanioides),Ela (Elettaria cardamomum), Devadaru (Cedrus deodara),Saariba (Hemidesmus indicus), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia),Kushta (Saussurea lappa),Rakthachandan/red sandalwood (santalum album) (Pterocarpus santalinus),Valakom (Coleus zeylanicus), Sathahwa (Anethum sowa),Bala (Sida rhombifolia), Medhika (Trigonella foenumgrecum),Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens),Dunduka (Oroxylum indicum),Tarkari(Premna mucronata),Kantakari (Solanum surrattense),Gokshura (Tribulus terestris),Prusniparni (Desmodium gangeticum),Karanja (Pongamia glabra),Nagavelli (Piper betle), Yavaneshu (Allium cepa) in a base of Cow’s milk (Bos indicus),Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum) and Virgin Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera).
No artificial fragrance added.
How to use product
Place the required amount of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
- Massage body or the affected area in long strokes over the limbs and circular motion on other parts. Massage towards the heart.
- Ideally, sweat the body with our Ayurvedic compresses.
- For effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the body.
- Wash with lukewarm water and an all-natural cleanser. Can be repeated as often as needed. Caution: May stain clothes.
Caution:For external use only. Keep in cool dark place
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!