Invigorate tired, aching muscles and dry and rough feet with this rich, minty citrus scrub. Scour away old dead skin to uncover fresh skin cells and restore youth to your feet.
- Natural Pumice stone granules smoothen, exfoliate and cleanse rough spots to leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed
- Peppermint rids skin of dirt, bacteria and impurities while cooling.
- Moisturizing oils soothe and soften feet while stimulating blood circulation.
The invigorating aroma of this blend will have your feet smelling fresh, feeling soft and looking revitalized.
Key Features :
- Ayurveda lays special emphasis on foot care since it believes that all meridians begin in the scalp and end in the soles of the feet. Hardened heels and skin also lead to many other discomforts and complications. Daily foot care is a necessity.
- Soaking, massaging and exfoliating feet nurtures not only our feet but also our physiologies. The Omved Exfoliating Foot Scrub's cooling three-herb medley with pumice stone is designed to invigorate and stimulate your feet, leaving them cool, crisp, and refreshing.
DM water, Pumice powder, Therapeutic-grade pure essential oils of Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Lemon (Citrus limonum) and Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Glycerine (from plants) preserved in a food-grade blend of Sodium Hydroxide, Carbopol Ultrez 21, Phenoxyethanol and Sodium Benzoate.
Contains only 100% herbal actives - pure botanical extracts in a natural skin- and Earth-friendly base.No parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes.
100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
How to use product
Scrub daily on wet feet in a circular motion on the top and bottom as well as the ball of foot and heel. Rinse. Pat dry and moisturise. This will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed. Can also be used for hands.
100% safe & gentle . pH balanced
Caution:For external use only Store In A Cool, Dark Place.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!