An anti-oxidant rich, cooling natural firming eye gel for puffy, strained and tired eyes. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce the appearance of fatigue marks, such as fine lines and dark circles, restores the sensitive skin around the eyes and protects it against environmental pollution.
- Green tea is rich in antioxidants and helps to protect, restore skin and reduce fine lines
- Hydrating Aloe Vera lightens skin, by fighting pigmentation. It also tightens and tones the skin.
- Baheda rejuvenates skin and reduces eye puffiness
- Soothing Lavender, Chamomille and Vetiver cool and tone.
Suitable for all skin types Age-proof your eyes with the purest most natural eye gel.
Key Features :
The first signs of ageing appear in the eye contours. The skin gets dehydrated, goes slack and wrinkles and fine lines begin to gradually appear. However, we believe, it's never too late to start taking care.Vedicpedia Tips:
- Wear sunglasses. The sun’s rays harden and wrinkle the skin and also stimulate the production of melanin, thus darkening it.
- Get adequate sleep and rest. Stress increases pigmentation.
- Refrain from excessive rubbing and creasing as it stretches the collagen fibres around the eyes leading to bagginess.
- Poor eye skin can be due to poor nutrition as well as poor elimination.
- During long screen hours, look away periodically to give your eyes some rest.
- Apply the Eye Contour Gel around your delicate eye contours for the necessary care and pampering.
100% natural. No synthetic agents. No parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes.100% pure, therapeutic essential oils, blended in cold-pressed plant oils.Contains only herbal actives - pure botanical extracts in a natural skin- and Earth-friendly base. therapeutic-grade pure essential oil of Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) and Vetiver( Vetiveria zizanioides), with healing Ayurvedic extracts of Harida (Terminalia chebula), Baheda, (Terminalia belerica), Green tea (Camellia sinensis) and Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis), Glycerine (from plants), blended in a pure skin- and Earth-friendly natural base of Demineralised water, Carbopol ultrez 21 (Rheology Modifier), Phenoxyethanol and Sodium benzoate (preservative system) and Sodium hydroxide (pH adjuster) 100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
How to use product
Take just a little bit of the Eye Contour Gel on your finger. Spot it around each eye. Very gently spread around the contours avoiding the eye, using gentle, tapping movements. This gentle pressure helps stimulate circulation and drain excess fluid. Smooth gel from the inner corner of your eye out wards (upper and lower eyelids). Use daily at night. Also great any time of the day – use it to refresh your eyes before or after a night out. Awaken the next morning and see the difference. 100% safe and gentle for daily use.
By Kusum Vyas
I was recommended this by a dermatologist & bought it from Nykaa. I had tried almost all over the counter products but nothing worked like Omved Eye Contour Gel. I have used it religiously for past 5 months. My dark circles have gone completely and fine lines have reduced. To get the best results, apply it twice a day. All the best and thanks to Nykaa for giving us such awesome discounts.
Posted on 10/19/2015
By B. H. Shah
I have been using eye contour for a while now and the experience of using this cream is incredible ! It almost reduces your dark circles, the cooling effect of gel makes your eyes feel lighter, healthier and fresh even if you havent got a good 6 hours sleep. I apply daily before going to bed.
Yes! Product price is on the higher side but someone who really has weak eyes, works a lot in pollution, strain in their eyes due to 6 to 9 deskjob or if you are touching 30s this is the best cream to have.
I carry it whenever & wherever i travel.
I recommend Buy it today!!
Posted on 7/9/2015
By Atiya Kazi
soothing and herbal.give it a shot
Posted on 5/14/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!