Alopecia is always a very difficult subject to treat as there are so many factors causing it. The Indrapulta Keram Alopecia Hair Oil compliments your physician's treatment. It is a potent combination of Ayurveda's most famed herbs,Known To:
- Ease fungal infections
- Cool rashes, redness and itching
- Nourish and strengthen hair roots Bhringraj or the 'king of hair' is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy for hair loss and alopecia, Brahmi's antioxidant properties allow proper nourishment to reach hair roots and promote growth while Amalaki, the best among all the rejuvenating herbs, strengthens the hair shaft and follicle. The potent herbs are steeped in a pure base of Virgin Coconut oil, traditionally known to be the secret behind the long, lustrous, thick hair of the women of Malabar. This medicated classical blend is a unique body-building formula for your hair and is mainly applicable for treating hair loss due to non-genetic reasons.
Unlike modern conventional hair products that treat only the superficial outer layer of the hair, Omved's proprietary, classical Ayurvedic formulas not only penetrate the scalp beyond the hair roots but also reach the underlying layers and deliver valuable nutrients.
Our Ayurvedic oils are authentic, powerful blends, made strictly according to classical Ayurvedic texts and without compromise from organic, premium quality, wholesome herbs, not herbal extracts (cheaper and shorter manufacturing time). The base oils and herbs are simmered in large copper cauldrons repeatedly for several days (in some cases as many as 101 times).
There are no artificial additives, colours or chemicals used in the production of these oils. Not perfumed. Massaging the head with warm, herb-infused Ayurvedic oils nurtures the scalp and hair. Healthy hair reflects a healthy body.
A proprietary Ayurvedic oil formulation using the classical oils of Malathyadi and Durvadi oils as a base.Some Of The Main Herbs Are:
Jathi/Hibiscus (Jasminum grandiflorum),Karanja (Pongamia pinnetta),Varuna (Crateva religiosa),Chitraka (Plumbago rosea),Durva swarasa (Cynodon dactylon),Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Bhoomyamalaki (Phyllanthus fraturns),Laksmana (Pomoea sepiaria), Tarkari (Borreria hispida),Lejjalu (Oxalis sensitiva),Kampillaka (Malotus phillipinensis),Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) infused in a base of Narikela (Cocos nucifera),Cow’s milk (Bos indicus) and Gingely oil (Sesamum indicum).
No artificial fragrance added. 100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
How to use product
Use as directed by physician or place 15-30 ml of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
- Part your hair and apply oil all over the scalp.
- Massage the scalp and hair in a circular motion from root to tip.
- For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the scalp.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and wash with an Omved natural hair shampoo.
If not sensitive to the cooling effect on your head, you can apply the oil at night and leave it in until morning. (Sleeping in an air-conditioned room with oiled hair may lead to too much cooling.) Continue this for one to six months and enjoy the difference - thicker, shinier and healthier hair.
Caution:May stain clothes.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!