Restore health to a troubled scalp and strength and moisture to damaged hair with rich plant emollients, pro-vitamins and soothing botanicals. The Neem and Tea Tree Conditioner provides intensive deep conditioning for a healthy, balanced scalp and soft hair.
- Anti-fungal Neem inhibits dandruff-causing micro-organisms and nourishes the scalp for healthy hair.
- Tea Tree soothes skin irritation for long-lasting scalp comfort.
- Aloe Vera strengthens hair follicles and nourishes a dry flaky scalp to restore oil balance.
- Moisturising oils of Sweet Almond, Jojoba, Babassu and Shea nourish each strand for smooth, healthy-looking hair.
- Plant proteins and Panthenol Vitamin B5 condition the hair fibre and maximise softness, shine and manageability. Soothe, restore and add thickness, elasticity and lustre to limp hair.
Almost everything you put on your hair gets on your scalp and what gets on your scalp can get absorbed into your body! Warm water and open pores during a hair wash make it imperative to use natural haircare products. Omved conditioners are the result of diligent manufacturing, sound traditional Ayurvedic wisdom and premium quality plant oils instead of mineral or petroleum-based oils.
They are a medley of rich conditioning botanicals like Babassu, Shea, Sweet Almond, Coconut and Jojoba.The Essential Nutrients:
- vitamins, amino acid complexes, and essential fatty acids
- in these oils strengthen, moisturise, protect, help restore elasticity, soothe, rejuvenate and add sheen and shine to your hair and scalp, naturally!
Expiry Date : July 2017
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
100% natural. No synthetic agents. No parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes. 100% pure, therapeutic essential oils, blended in cold-pressed plant oils. Contains only herbal actives - pure botanical extracts in a natural skin- and Earth-friendly base.
DM water, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl alcohol,Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar Gum),Babassu, Sweet Almond (Prunus amygdalus) oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), vegetable glycerine,hydrolyzed wheat protein, behentrimonium methosulfate,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride,neem, arishtak and amla extract, bilosaccharide gum,silk amino acid, shikakai, rice bran oil, panthenol (vit. B5),pure therapeutic-grade essential oils of Lemon (Citrus limonum),Tea tree and Cedarwood, in a safe food-grade preservative blend of sodium benzoate, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate.
Safe and gentle for daily use. pH balanced.100% biodegradable formula and easily recyclable packaging.
How to use product
Massage into freshly clean hair, leave in for a minimum of 1-3 minutes or as long as desired to absorb moisture and lock in nourishment. Rinse.
Omved Soothing Conditioner is totally chemical free. This is thick and creamy. It does not gives the slippery feels of general conditioner so, I really like it. This is full of oils so, it makes my hair heavy. Hence, I make sure to dilute it before use. But, it makes for a great hair mask.
Posted on 11/23/2015
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!