A powerful blend of Ayurveda's acclaimed anti-ageing classical oils, the Sudyuti Kerathailam oil:
- is a relaxing, anti-ageing and skin-glow enhancing oil
- reduces pigmentation, evens skin tone
- treats various skin disorders such as eczema and allergic itching.
Infused with Ayurveda's secret for fairness: the four types of ficus tree bark skins (Athi, Peepal, Banyan and Udumbra), Triphala (or three healing fruits) for enhancing your complexion, and Saffron for restoring skin tone along with 25 other potent skin-enhancing herbs like cardamom, cinnamamon, snow lotus from the Himalayas in a base of Virgin Coconut oil and Black Sesame oil. A great blend for effectively lightening pigmentation and age spots. It also soothes sunburnt skin and protects from UV rays and heals wounds. Regular use of this oil on the body and face guarantees a visible difference in skin tone and smoothens skin. Revive your natural complexion and revel in its glow.
Key Features :
- Unlike modern conventional massage oils and serums that treat only the superficial outer layer of the skin, Omved's proprietary, classical Ayurvedic formulas not only penetrate the first layer of the skin but also reach the underlying layers and deliver valuable nutrients.
- Our Ayurvedic oils are authentic, powerful blends, made strictly according to classical Ayurvedic texts and without compromise from organic, premium quality, wholesome herbs, not herbal extracts (cheaper and shorter manufacturing time). The base oils and herbs are simmered in large copper cauldrons repeatedly for several days (in some cases as many as 101 times).
- There are no artificial additives, colours or chemicals used in the production of these oils. Not perfumed. Body/face massage (abhyanga) is an important part of the Ayurvedic daily routine. It supports detoxification and provides nourishment to the deeper tissues, leaving you feeling healthy, young, vital and beautiful.
Expiry Date : March 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
A proprietary Ayurvedic oil formulation using the classical oils of Eladi kerathailam and Nalpamaradi oils as a base. Some of the main herbs are:
Athi (Ficus glomerata),Peepal (Ficus religiosa),Udumbara (Ficus racemosa) and Banyan (Ficus bengalensis),Amalaki (Emblica officinalis),Haritaki (Terminalia chebula),Bahera (Terminalia belerica),Sandalwood (Santalum album),Kushta (Saussurea lappa),Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides),Cardamom (Elattaria cardamom),Black Cardamom (Amomun subulatum),Indian Copal (Vateria Indica),Tejabala (Zanthoxylum budrunga),Indian Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamamsi),Dalchini (Cinamonum zeylonica),Boda Grass (Cybopogon coloratus),Lac tree (Andropogon exilis),Shigru (Kaempferia galanga),Lomasan (Pogostemon heyneanus),Tagara (Valeriana wallichii),Nutmeg (Mristica fragrans),Panchpatri (Ipomoea pes tigridis),Deodara (Cedrus deodara),Aguru (Aquilaria agallocha),Kemuka (Costus speciosus),Guggulu(Commiphora mukul),Sharapunkha (Shorea robusta),Khadira (Acacia catechu),Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla),Nagakeshara (Mesua ferrea),Saffron (Crocus sativus) in a base of Black Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum) and Virgin Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera).
No artificial fragrance added.
How to use product
Place the required amount of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
- Massage your body in long strokes over the limbs and in circular motion on other parts. Massage towards the heart.
- For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed.
- For facial massage, apply a small amount in gentle upward strokes and leave on for 30 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and an all-natural cleanser. The All Skin Types Ubtan is the most effective. Can be repeated daily or at least once a week to nourish the skin and body. Continue this for one to six months and enjoy the difference.
Caution:May stain clothes.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!