The synergy of the botanicals in the Sukhata Thailam joint/muscle pain relief liniment brings about a complete restoration of the body and mind as prescribed in Rasayana, the eighth branch of Ayurveda, which focuses on the art of rejuvenation. This unique oil, redolent with the fragrance of camphor,
- relieves aches, cramps, sores and stiffness
- nourishes and heals damaged/torn tissues
- beneficial in arthritis and ligament injuries.
Ajwain clears the mind and brings about clarity, focus and concentration; Camphor rejuvenates all tissues and offers fast and long-lasting relief from pain; Shatavari helps in improvement in flexibility and mobility of the joints; Ashwagandha calms anxiety while toning the body and Neem is highly effective in easing various musculoskeletal problems and inflamed joints. The Sukhata oil primarily removes blockages and restores circulation. Due to its muscle- and nerve-nourishing properties, it is wonderful for paralysis, muscle atrophy, facial palsy and spondylosis. Additionally, it also serves as an excellent oil for athletes as it improves flexibility and eases sport injuries and strain.
Key Features :
- Unlike modern conventional massage oils and serums that treat only the superficial outer layer of the skin, Omved's proprietary, classical Ayurvedic formulas not only penetrate the first layer of the skin but also reach the underlying layers and deliver valuable nutrients.
- Our Ayurvedic oils are authentic, powerful blends, made strictly according to classical Ayurvedic texts and without compromise from organic, premium quality, wholesome herbs, not herbal extracts (cheaper and shorter manufacturing time). The base oils and herbs are simmered in large copper cauldrons repeatedly for several days (in some cases as many as 101 times).
- There are no artificial additives, colours or chemicals used in the production of these oils. Not perfumed. Body massage (abhyanga) is an important part of the Ayurvedic daily routine. It supports detoxification and provides nourishment to the deeper tissues, leaving you feeling healthy, young, vital and beautiful.
A proprietary Ayurvedic oil formulation using the classical oils of Narayana, Karpooradi and Murivenna oils as a base.
Some of the main herbs are:Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora),Ajamoda (Trachispermum roxburghianum),Shatavari (Asparagus sarmentosus),Bala (Sida cordifolia), Bael (Aegle marmelos),Pink jacaranda (Stereospermum kunthianum),Indian trumpet flower (Gelsemium sempervirens),Agnimantha (Premna mucronata),Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens),Neem bark (Azidiracta indica),Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa),Ashvagandha (Withania somnifera),Gandhaprasarini (Paederia foetida),Kantakari (Solanum surrattense),Kustha (Saussurea lappa),Dunduka (Oroxylum indicum),Satahwa (Anethum sowa),Devadaru (Cedrus deodara),Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamamsi),Gokshuram (Tribulus terrestris),Karanja (Ongamia glabra),Nagavalli (Piper betle),Yavaneshu (Allium cepa), in a base of Cow’s milk (Bos indicus), Sesame (Sesamum indicum) Oil and Virgin Coconut oil (Cocos Nuciferaa).
No artificial fragrance added.
How to use product
Place the required amount of oil in a container and submerge in hot water until oil is warm. You can even warm it in sun light. Never heat oil directly on a flame or in a microwave oven.
- Massage body or the affected area in long strokes over the limbs and circular motion on other parts. Massage towards the heart.
- Ideally, let the body sweat by using our Ayurvedic compresses.
- For maximum effectiveness, leave on for an hour or more to allow the valuable botanicals to be absorbed into the body.
- Wash with lukewarm water and an all-natural cleanser.
Can be repeated as often as needed. May stain clothes.
Caution:May stain clothes. Keep in cool dark place
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!