A good essential oil heals you mentally as well as physically, thus including it can give you many health benefits. Buy Roots and Above Ayurvedic Lavender Essential Oil to lead your life with complete health and vitality.
- The most common and effective essential oil used in cosmetic products. Treats acne, wrinkles, dark spots and blemishes.
- Best to use in bath water. Enhances blood circulation. It?s calming fragrance is perfect for relaxing nerves and inducing sleep.
- Removes lice from hair, leaving a lustrous shine. Helps promote hair growth. Excellent bug repellent.
- Add 2-3 drops to a small dollop of your regular lotion/cream or oil. Ratio may vary according to the quantity required. Blend well and apply. In bathing water, add 8-10 drops.
- Suitable for dry skin.
- Quantity 50 ml.
- Revitalize yourself inside out with Roots and Above Ayurvedic Lavender Essential Oil.
Expiry Date : January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
How to use product
Add 2-3 drops to a small dollop of your regular lotion/cream or oil. Ratio may vary according to the quantity required. Blend well and apply. In bathing water, add 8-10 drops.
By Khushboo Sharma
This oil has such a heavenly fragrance. It does not feel like other essential oils I have tried, but nevertheless I am totally in love with it. I use this with coconut oil and apply all over my body and believe me everyone has been asking about this new fragrance. It totally uplifts my mood.
Posted on 11/3/2016
By Aza Lea
I applied it on the burnt part of my wrist, which I recieved while cooking. It instantly calmed and soothed the burns. I apply it with everything, be it with my perfume, night cream, toner, lip balm, shampoo or hair pack.
Posted on 9/28/2016
By Aza Lea
The smell last alot longer then most brands. I once got my wrist burnt while cooking so I applied it on the burnt area, it immediately gave a soothing and calming effect. Value for money and the quantity is good too.
Posted on 9/23/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!