It is necessary to provide daily care to your lips for soft, supple and healthy looking lips. Roots and Above Ayurveda Tahitian Vanilla Lip Butter is developed to help you get rid of chapped lips and make them beautiful.
- Tahitian vanilla extract is known for its delectable taste and overwhelming fragrance.
- This yummy lip butter contains powerful antioxidants which repair damaged cells and replenish lost moisture.
- 100% vegetarian formulation, having great curative properties.
- No chemicals or artificial color.
- Completely safe for children.
- Quantity 10 grams.
- Use Roots and Above Ayurveda Tahitian Vanilla Lip Butter every day for beautiful and attractive lips.
By Namrata Shetty
It's moisturising but the fragrance is way too intense it distracts my mind and irritating. Now I have gotten used to it but I won't be repurchasing I love baby lips and the bodyshop balms they're always remained my fav regarding the perfect moisturising texture and they have subtle to less fragrance
Posted on 3/24/2017
Its the best lip balm I have used in a really long time-I'm one of those who has chapped lips throughout the year and this has worked wonders for the last 2 weeks that I'm using it.Earlier I used to use The Body Shop lip balm ,this is cheaper and much better in quality.
Posted on 3/7/2017
By Sakshi Vaish
First time using this lip balm and must say it is perfect for winters
Very smooth on lips and keeps it moisturised for 4-5 hours
So its a must buy for all
Posted on 12/29/2016
This one is by far the best thing I have used for my lips. I can't believe that the I'm going through this super cold weather without dry or cracked lips. I'm so addicted to it. And, it smells like heaven. Glad I found it!
Posted on 12/19/2016
The lip butter is sweet and not over bearing. Subtle and moisturizing would be the best way to describe it.
p.s. : I've got to hide it from my dog cause he goes gaga over it.
Posted on 11/29/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!