A good body scrub is a must have for maintaining healthy and smooth skin. Skin Yoga Coffee Body Scrub is a great combination of skin friendly ingredients which soothes your skin.
- This scrub is enriched with ground coffee beans, pure coconut oil and pure sesame oil.
- The caffeine enhances fat metabolism and removes liquid and fat from your skin, ultimately reducing the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks.
- The natural oil moisturizes and nourishes your skin.
- This scrub also treats inflammation and protects your skin from sun damage.
- Quantity 220 grams.
Additional Information : Skin Yoga creates solution for people who wants to adapt to a natural lifestyle. The products are inspired from ancient times and are 100% natural. Pamper your skin with Skin Yoga Coffee Body Scrub.
Ground Coffee Beans, Pure Coconut Oil, Pure Sesame Oil
How to use product
- After your routine shower, apply small handfuls of the scrub onto wet skin.
- Scrub your entire body for 5-7 minutes.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2018
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
By Chhavi Sharma
Came across this through a lucky coincidence and thank God I did! Absolutely natural, this scrub is nothing but pure coffee and nourishing oils and you can really feel it work as you apply. Exfoliates and nourishes beautifully. Will leave you with supple skin. Oh and the fragrance is to sooooooooo wonderful. Pure coffee.
Posted on 2/12/2017
By sudeshna das
amazing product.leaves skin smooth n visibly brighter from first wash.smell really good.
Posted on 1/5/2017
By Niharika Agarwal
It looks abrasive but it is not. Removes dead skin and leaves skin supple and soft. It moisturizes your skin to perfection.
Posted on 10/5/2016
I absolutely love this! Being a coffee freak, I must say nothing gives as much as satisfaction as this scrub! I am highly addicted to it!
Posted on 8/2/2016
I love the smell and it removes my dead skin cells. I use this once a week for thorough scrubbing. Although, it is not suitable to be used on the face, because it is too coarse, you can give it a try.
Posted on 5/13/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!