A truly soothing treat in times of congestion and shortness of breath, this blend combines the Essential Oils of various plants known for their respiratory support. Breathe Easy breaks down head congestion, easing the lungs and breathing.
This antiseptic blend is effective for colds and flu, controlling mucus and fevers, clearing and soothing the respiratory system.
- Opens stuffy nose.
- Eases cold and coughs.
Soulflower has formulated a special blend of select essential oils like lemon, peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus known for the irrespiratory support abilities to create this Synergy Blend.
Lemon Essential Oil: This natural oil is effective for treating several respiratory conditions. Apply some and rub on the chest to get rid of cold and flu or just smooth some over the pillow to remove nasal congestion.
Peppermint Essential Oil: The menthol in peppermint oil makes it effective for treating several respiratory conditions. Peppermint oil provides instant relief from congestion, persistent coughs, sinusitis and eases asthma symptoms.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Tea Tree Essential Oil has very effective soothing properties on people with persistent colds, flu and minor infections of the respiratory tract.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus Essential oil can provide considerable relief in cough, nasal congestion, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory problems. It also provides relief from flu and fever.
How to use product
- Use Breathe Easy Essential Oil in Bedroom,Bathroom,Kitchen Potpourri or diffuser.
- Add a few drops of Breathe Easy Essential Oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Place a few drops of Breathe Easy Essential Oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse Breathe Easy Essential Oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
- Add few drops of Breathe Easy Essential Oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day work.
- Add few drops of Breathe Easy Essential Oil to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
Expiry Date : Click Here January 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!