If you are looking to protect yourself and your family with a delightful smelling, all natural insect repellant, then this is the product for you. Be safe and healthy with this all natural essential oil blend, does not have any toxic side effects and even dangerous risks for children.
Essential oils and aromatherapy make excellent natural insect repellents as they are not chemically based and are not toxic for humans, animals and/or insects. Instead, natural insect repellents made from essential oils and aromatherapy blends deter insects and creepy crawlies from entering our homes and living spaces, rather than killing them.Insects react to the scent and composition of the essential oils and will avoid them whenever possible.
- Natural mosquito and bug repellent.
- Drives away bed bugs, useful for use while travelling.
- Drives away ants and flies.
- Does not harm the insects, just repels them.
Soulflower has formulated a special blend of select essential oils like eucalyptus,citronella, tea tree, lemongrass, neem known for their insecticidal abilities to create this Synergy Blend.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: This oil also has insect repellent and pesticide qualities, for which it is used as a bug repellent and to kill dust mites.
Citronella Essential Oil: This is one of the most used properties of this essential oil, as it kills and keeps away insects. It has been found particularly effective on mosquito and is also effective on lice, body and head louse, fleas etc.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: Lemongrass Essential Oil acts as an effective insect repellant. It is used to keep pets free of lice, ticks, and fleas.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Add to some water and use as insect and mosquito repellent. It can also be applied to mosquito bites.
Neem Essential Oil: Neem Essential Oil provides protection from not only mosquitoes, but also from biting flies, sand fleas and ticks.
How to use product
- Use Bug Away Essential Oil in Gardens, Bathroom,Passages or any room affected by mosquitos and other bugs in Potpourri or diffuser.
- Add a few drops of Bug Away Essential Oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Place a few drops of Bug Away Essential Oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse Bug Away Essential Oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
- Add few drops of Bug Away Essential Oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day work.
- Add few drops of Bug Away Essential Oil to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!