If you are looking to protect yourself and your family with a delightful smelling, all natural insect repellant, then this is the product for you. Be safe and healthy with this all natural essential oil blend, does not have any toxic side effects and even dangerous risks for children.
Essential oils and aromatherapy make excellent natural insect repellents as they are not chemically based and are not toxic for humans, animals and/or insects. Instead, natural insect repellents made from essential oils and aromatherapy blends deter insects and creepy crawlies from entering our homes and living spaces, rather than killing them.Insects react to the scent and composition of the essential oils and will avoid them whenever possible.
- Natural mosquito and bug repellent.
- Drives away bed bugs, useful for use while travelling.
- Drives away ants and flies.
- Does not harm the insects, just repels them.
Expiry Date : July 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Soulflower has formulated a special blend of select essential oils like eucalyptus,citronella, tea tree, lemongrass, neem known for their insecticidal abilities to create this Synergy Blend.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: This oil also has insect repellent and pesticide qualities, for which it is used as a bug repellent and to kill dust mites.
Citronella Essential Oil: This is one of the most used properties of this essential oil, as it kills and keeps away insects. It has been found particularly effective on mosquito and is also effective on lice, body and head louse, fleas etc.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: Lemongrass Essential Oil acts as an effective insect repellant. It is used to keep pets free of lice, ticks, and fleas.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Add to some water and use as insect and mosquito repellent. It can also be applied to mosquito bites.
Neem Essential Oil: Neem Essential Oil provides protection from not only mosquitoes, but also from biting flies, sand fleas and ticks.
How to use product
- Use Bug Away Essential Oil in Gardens, Bathroom,Passages or any room affected by mosquitos and other bugs in Potpourri or diffuser.
- Add a few drops of Bug Away Essential Oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
- Place a few drops of Bug Away Essential Oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse Bug Away Essential Oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
- Add few drops of Bug Away Essential Oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day work.
- Add few drops of Bug Away Essential Oil to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
I have used this oil as a bug repellent in my house. Taken a cotton ball and poured few drops of the oil. Kept this cotton ball in my kitchen or cabinets if you want to keep away bugs. I used a few drops in a spray bottle with water and used this spray as a mosquito repellent in my home and it did the job.
It also works as a room freshener because of its soothing and fresh fragrance. But you need to spray multiple times though to feel its effect. Overall a good buy.
Posted on 12/22/2016
Pick a day when you won’t have any interruptions, turn off your cell, and light some candles.
The aroma is just ultimate go for it !
Posted on 8/12/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.Q.Can a few drops of oil be added to water in a spray bottle and used? Please let me know the correct procedure to use this oil.Question by: Sudeshna Das on Dec 11, 2016 12:35:00 AMA.Thanks for writing to us.
The correct method to use this oil for the concern of insects is to diffuse the Oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner. However, you can try different methods and check if it works for your concern.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Dec 14, 2016 6:17:11 PMQ.Whether this product is effective against bed bugs....my wife is pregnant so is it harmful to use inside home?Question by: Vinod on Oct 30, 2016 9:16:00 AM