Cinnamon Essential Oil is peppery, earthy, spicy, bright yet slightly woodsy. The warm, spicy aroma of cinnamon has been sought throughout the ages both as a valuable commodity and for its ability to improve wellness Cinnamon is thought to promote healthy cardiovascular and immune function, and acts as an antiseptic.
- Combats anxiety.
- Natural antibiotic.
- Insect repellant.
- Cramps and pain reliever.
- Healing ability.
Cinnamon Essential Oil is one of best herbal solution for stimulating hair quality, making your hair stronger and healthier, slowing down and stopping hair loss.
Cinnamon boosts the activity of the brain and hence acts as an effective brain tonic. It helps in removing nervous tension and memory loss.
For Respiratory Problems
Cinnamon Essential Oil also helps in cold, flu, influenza, sore throat and congestion.
Cinnamon essential oil has high antioxidant properties that help in fighting signs of aging on the skin. The oil also has astringent properties which help in reducing excessive secretion of oil from the sebaceous glands. So, it helps in curbing outbreak of acne and pimples.
Cinnamon is used in chewing gums as it is a good mouth freshener and removes bad breath.
Cinnamon aids in the circulation of blood. Good blood circulation ensures oxygen supply to the body cells leading to higher metabolic activity and thus healthy living. It has a refreshing aroma and keeps you fresh and fragrant for a long time.
Cinnamon Essential Oil is distilled from the bark and leaves of the cinnamon tree.
How to use product
- Cinnamon Oil can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care.
- It can be added to bathing water to have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Cinnamon Essential Oil can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for respiratory ailments and skin infections.
- Also 5-10 drops of this natural oil can be added to 2 cups of water and be made into a spray for cleaning and freshening purposes.
- It can also be added to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion and reduce symptoms of cold and flu.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thanks for writing to us.
Children have much more sensitive skin that us and hence it is recommended to consult a dermatologist before using any external product.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Team NykaaAnswer by: Team Nykaa on Oct 14, 2016 5:56:38 PM