Has amazing skin regeneration properties. It helps to improve skin tone. Astringent so it acts as a balancer, reducing excess dryness or oiliness, returning the skin condition back to normal. Frankincense oil soothes and calms the mind, slowing down and deepening breathing and is excellent for use when meditating.
- Helps with shortness of breath, asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis, coughs and colds.
- It can be useful to ease heavy periods, is a general tonic to the uterus and has a calming effect during labor.
- It is also most helpful for rheumatism and has a positive impact on the urinary tract.
- Helps rejuvenate ageing skin, is a skin tonic and treats conditions like psoriasis and eczema.
All tree resins are potently antibacterial and anti-inflammatory; pastes made from frankincense and myrrh can speed wound healing and prevent bacterial infections.
The Benefits of Frankincense
Use of Frankincense Essential Oil on the scalp regularly strengthens the hair roots and make them strong from within. It also makes the hair thick and long.
This essential oil is known for its positive and calming effect on the mind and body. It promotes mental relaxation by fighting off anxiety and stress. It also helps calm rage.
For Respiratory Problems
This essential oil is useful for fighting off respiratory conditions like coughs, bronchitis, asthma and congestion of the respiratory and nasal tracts. It also keeps the lungs healthy.
Frankincense Oil has properties that diminish spots and scars on the skin. Not only do they clear up eruptions and blemishes but also old stretch marks and scars.
Frankincense Oil is very good for easing muscular pains. It is especially beneficial to patients suffering from rheumatism. It promotes blood circulations and supplies fresh nutrients to the affected regions.
Antiseptic & Astringent
Frankincense Oil works as a great antiseptic for wounds and cuts. It disinfects the wound and prevents it from getting septic. Frankincense is an effective astringent which keeps the gums, hair, skin and muscles toned and tight.
Expiry Date : May 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Frankincense Essential Oil is Made From Resin Of Frankincense Tree.
How to use product
- Frankincense Oil can be used with shampoos, conditioners and hair oils for hair care.
- It can be added to bathing water to have a soothing effect on the skin.
- Frankincense Essential Oil can be blended with other massage oils or with creams and lotions for respiratory ailments and skin infections.
- Also 5-10 drops of this natural oil can be added to 2 cups of water and be made into a spray for cleaning and freshening purposes.
- It can also be added to a vaporizer to loosen chest congestion and reduce symptoms of cold and flu.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.A.Thanks for writing to us.
Because essential oils are so concentrated, it is usually best to dilute them with a neutral carrier oil, such as grapeseed, wheatgerm, hazelnut,avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, coconut or olive,to avoid irritating the skin. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil & blend well before use.
Hope that you find the solution to your advantage.
Thank you for shopping at Nykaa!
Answer by: Team Nykaa on May 16, 2016 11:46:42 AM