Worshipping is an integral part of rituals in India. The philosophy of lighting the lamp (diyas) in Hindu culture is profound and denotes dispelling away darkness from our lives and welcoming happiness in our life. The pure aroma of saffron & sandalwood is believed to bring profound auspiciousness and prosperity.
Soulflower’s specially created Kesar Sandalwood Puja Oil is a divine blend of saffron, sandalwood & pure ghee. Infuse in the holy ambience in your home & work place with a pinch of purity. Give a divine start to your daily rituals with this majestic blend.
- Kesar Sandalwood Puja Oil is a one-step solution for all your spiritual needs..!
- This elixir oil is a ‘must have’ core ingredient for ‘Hawan’, Laxmi Puja, Ganesh Puja & Diwali. It can be used for altar to light a Diya, before starting a worship, prayer or meditation. Pour as required into your diya, light your wick & fill your home with the aroma of festive kesar & sandalwood.
- Can be used with any type of diya and cotton wick or Soulflower ceramic diffuser.
- It has cooling properties and a very pleasant aroma. Calms mind & generates pleasant thoughts.
Expiry Date : December 2017
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
- Saffron : Profoundly known as herb of the sun, Saffron is highly valued for its exotic aroma and natural warmth. It is a powerful aphrodisiac and energy-enhancer.
- Sandalwood Oil : Iconic symbol of purity and spirituality. Sandalwood is both scientifically & spiritually considered to increase opportunities and bring success & prosperity. It is often burnt during spells for protection, healing & exorcism.
- Ghee : Charaka referred ghee to stimulate immunity and lymph detoxification. According to Sushruta, ‘ghee’ is an intelligence building factor that fosters wisdom. Ghee lamp has more capacity to attract the sattvik (spiritually pure) vibrations present in the surrounding atmosphere. Diya lightened with ghee makes the ambience pure and safe repellent for insects.
- Vegetable Oil : Predominantly enhances the number of ‘Raja’ particles in the atmosphere & develops mental peace.
How to use product
Gone are the days of messing up your oily hands in a tiresome process of manual blending…
With our easy to use compact dispensing bottle it is too convenient to dispense and store the holy blend while keeping the divine aroma preserved.
Use 1 : With Diya
- Step1 :- Gently pour in the sacred oil into any type of ‘Diya’ or ‘Samai’.
- Step 2 :- Light up any cotton wick & feel the trance.
Use 2 : With Soulflower Ceramic Diffuser
- Step 1:- Just fill in Soulflower Ceramic Diffuser with water.
- Step 2 :- Add 4-5 drops of Kesar Sandalwood Puja Oil in it.
- Step 3 :- Place a lit up Soulflower candle inside the diffuser to fill your home with divine & holy aroma.
I just love the soft fragrance that wafts throughout the house, after my pooja. This is totally non-messy though it contains ghee. The consistency is user-friendly too as compared to the normal ghee that we use.
Posted on 5/2/2016
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!