In today's high tech, busy world meditation is practiced to focus the mind, rest the body and feed the spirit. Breathing is at the very core of mediation and at the core of Aromatherapy. In meditation practice essential oils can help to create a sacred atmosphere that is conducive to quiet relaxation, inducing the feeling of coming back home to one's self and being nurtured by the sacred plants of mother earth. Meditation is referred to as the state of thoughtless awareness. In other words, it is the stage wherein you come to a point of self-knowledge and inner wisdom that it sharpens your own perception about things, externally and internally. This practice is widely accepted in various parts of the world for its ability to provide relief from stress and also improve mental ability.
- Reduces high blood pressure, heart rate.
- Calms you down,reduces rapid breathing.
Expiry Date : January 2019
All our products are far from expiry, and procured directly from the brand/authorized resellers of the brand.
Soulflower has formulated a special blend of select essential oils like lavender, majoram, bergamot, ylang-ylang, basil known for their peace and calming abilities to create this Synergy Blend.
Lavender Essential Oil: Lavender is an adaptogen and it assists the body in adapting to stresses and imbalances by relaxing it.
Marjoram Essential Oil: Marjoram oil has a warming action on the body and calms emotions, relieves anxiety as well as stress and is perfectly suited for calming down hyperactive people.
Bergamot Essential Oil: The Flavonoids present in Bergamot oil are good relaxants. They soothe nerves and reduce nervous tension, anxiety, stress etc.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: The Essential Oil of Ylang Ylang is helpful with stress and anxiety as it calms you down and helps focus on one thing.
Basil Essential Oil: The refreshing effect of basil makes it a fantastic remedy at treating anxiety, mental fatigue, depression, and migraines. It also helps to enhance mental strength and clarity.
How to use product
- Use Meditation Essential Oil in Bedroom, Yoga, Pooja Room, Living Room & Gardens in Potpourri or diffuser.
- Add a few drops of Meditation Essential Oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths & insects.
- Place a few drops of Meditation Essential Oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
- Diffuse Meditation Essential Oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
- Add few drops of this oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day work.
- Add few drops of this oil to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
- Reviews (0)
Ask Nykaa (0)
Have a question on this product? Write a question and earn 100 reward points.
No questions yet. Ask and answer questions to earn 100 points (=Rs.1) each time!